
The promotion ceremony was great, short and sweet! It was icing on the cake that the weather was overcast and cool. So much better than sitting outside in the heat. I got my nephew Todd to baby-sit the younger two, which was nice. Todd's Mom and my Mom came to support Trevor. Afterwards we went to lunch at the Olive Garden...Trevor's pick of course.

Later on that day Trevor invited some friends over for a little end of the year party. I thought it was nice that Trevor didn't seem to mind that his younger brothers and sister were a part of it all too. Kate is always surrounded by boys. They had a great time. It was sure fun to see what a group of 12 year old boys come up with for entertainment. Boys are so much fun!!! They had me laughing the whole time.

This is Trevor's home teacher Dr. Dadlez. I loved her! What a great, great teacher!!! She told Trevor after the picture was taken that she couldn't wait to see him on the cover of sports illustrated! Every year his teachers comment to me how they can't believe what a great athlete Trevor is.

Here is Ethan with his 4th grade teacher Mrs. Barcinas. After I thanked her for a wonderful year she couldn't stop talking about Ethan and how much she enjoyed having him in her class. She told me what a good student he was and how he always asked questions and would answer her questions in complete sentences. She said it's very rare for students at that age to do that. She thanked me for having such a sweet good boy. It really made me feel so good. I always appreciate hearing nice things about my children.

Kate and her teacher Mrs. Roth. I'm so grateful for teachers who really and truly love doing what they do. Mrs. Roth taught Kate to read so well this year. She was a wonderful teacher. Kate had a great first grade year. Kate continues to remind me that she is now a second grader!

Here are the teacher gifts I made (with help from Amy and Christina) I would have never thought of this on my own in a million years! But look how cute they turned out. It's hand sanitizer bottles...peeled off the store stickers and added cute stickers and ribbon...simple and oh so cute don't ya think?!?
I took the younger two to Disneyland on Tuesday. Our passes will soon be blocked out for the summer. I have never taken Mack and Noah, take just the older kids. We had such a great time. Noah was super good and thoroughly enjoyed his sucker.





5 comments:
i didnt get the usual photo of the girls with their teacher..dang! I did get the important 6th grade teacher tho. WHEW!
when you said you had trevor invite boys over..why was i thinking like 15 boys were gonna show up!?! they look like a fun group and SO nice that trevor didnt care about his younger siblings crashing his party!
your santizers looked WAY cuter then mine! fun new project tho! HA
Trevor looks sohandsome! I can't believe he's growing up so fast! I also can't believe Mrs. Barcinas is still working at Woodcrest Elementary! She was a second grade teacher when I was in second grade!!! CRAZY! Well I'm ready for summertime too...let's get together and do some fun stuff!
Great pictures of the kids. I hope summer is going great. I am already dreading school again. Your teacher gifts are darling.
Those are great teacher gifts ideas. I will have to remember those.
Glad summer is already going so well for you. I love dland with the little kids.
Trevor is such a little stud...look out! :) Your backyard looks so fun. Hope your doing great, I would love to see you soon, it's been so long.
Post a Comment