Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween!

Today is going to be fun although I really hate all the candy! How am I going to be strong and resist eating all of the chocolate. We got a ton of candy at the trunck or treat...and now we will be getting so much more tonight! Can you tell I'm a little worried. I do try to make sure the kids brush there teeth a little more than they normally do! Today has been good so far. Tuesday's are the days I baby-sit Drew. I also baby-sat alittle 7 month old. Her Mom and I are taking turns baby-sitting so we can help out in the kids classroom. I have never been able to do that with little ones so I'm excited that I foound another Mom to swtich with. Well, that's it for now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ugh- i hear ya on the candy thing! tonite im going to be mean and REGIFT the trunk or treat candy back out for tonite!!!
i use to just send all the candy with jon to take to work..but now..hmmm..so now i just hide it while they are sleeping and stuff it all into a white trashbag in stash it into the pantry..then each nite they get 3 pieces..then it totally dies out..
ill also use it when we go to the movies..

well i'll see ya over here later tonite--my cousin is coming at 6pm to start trick or treating..not sure if you want to come then or just come on the street when your family is ready..

ps you can click on my blog picture of the preschool and right click your mouse and pick save to desktop..then you have your own pic..

Laurie said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It's wonderful fun!

Buffy said...

That is so nice to find another mom in the classroom to swap with. I did that with my son last year and it worked great.

I think we all feel your pain on the chocolate/candy.