Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Great Day!
Today is off to a good start. I got up and got the boys off to school, then I went running with my friend Andrea. It was a great run, almost 3 miles! Then I got home and got the other two ready for a small little Halloween Party. Wednesday's are usually Mommy and Me days at the church where we do music and story time type thing. But today because of Halloween we got to do one more day of dressing up. It was fun! We are home now and I seriously have to get working on the house. It is so bad! Every room looks like a tornato ran through it! Later on today Ethan has a baseball game. I need to figure oout something yummy for dinner, any ideas??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
nice you went running again! i told erin we cant be friends i said to her "whats up with this stuff about her running 10 mile! you know we cant be friends anymore! why'd you have to ruin it!!" hehee
and you need dinner ideas?!?!? i thought you had a whole week figured out!?!?
Welcome to blogging! Just warning you that you will spend so much time on the computer now, but it is so worth it!! The pictures of your kids are so cute!!!
Welcome! My blog isn't linked to anyone but Chris can give you my address if you are interested...
For dinner tonight we are having Russian Chicken. I cook chicken in the crock pot then shred it. Mix a package of onion soup mix, 1 cup Russian or Catalina dressing (I buy fat free) and 1 cup apricot jam/jelly (or just equal amounts). It sounds sick but it is good. Put the chicken back in to simmer and serve over rice.
I hear you on the tornado thing!
Post a Comment