Saturday, November 11, 2006

Saturday!

Today started early, I got up and went jogging with a friend. I then came home and showered real quick and headed off to my Jenny Craig apt. I lost 3 pounds! I can't get to excited about that because I know it's because I had just gone running. I'm thinking it was more like 2 pounds, but hey I will take it-hahaha.
After I finished up at my apt. I headed over to Nordstroms, I needed to pick up my MAC powder (that's the only piece of make-up I splurge on, the rest I get at Target-hehe) Well, I got to Norstroms and they were having there semi annual sale! So whats a girl to do??? I ended up buying a new pair of shoes and a new dress. I'm really excited. I NEVER buy anything at Norstrom, but I love a good sale!!!
Then I came home and got everbody ready for Ethan's baseball game. There are only 2 games left so I figured I should go and watch him play. He asked me "how come you never come to my games". I made sure I was there today. It's just hard to go to the games with a 4 year old and a 1 year old. I end up chasing them around the ball park. So I was glad to go today. We are home now and I'm trying to get the kids to do chores. It's so much easier to just do it yourself sometimes! I would love to go out tonight with Todd, but we did just go to the temple on Thursday. Baby-sitters aren't cheap, so maybe we will just stay home and do something fun here. It got so cold and windy today. We are going to Todd's cousins missionary farewell/homecoming tomorrow in Orange County. One of the cousins is giving his farewell talk while the other one is giving his homecoming talk. It will be a good day tomorrow. Luckliy it's at 11:00am, and not 9:00am!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT!?!? you already hit the nordstroms sale!??! dang i was going to call and ask if you wanted to go tonite..oh well..
im the same..i feel like ive been gone a lot so i should probably just stay home...

NICE that you lost 3lbs!!

Anonymous said...

you will be the skinny sister soon!

how fun to pick up a new dress and shoes...

tomorrow should be fun being with family and welcoming a missionary home.
let me know how it goes,
mom

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you scored at the sale. And great job on the 3 lbs. Have fun with the fam tomorrow.

Amie said...

3 lbs is fabulous. I am in a slump and just praying that no + signs have to get added to my WW card.

I heard a commercial for the half yearly sale but I have no willpower so I didn't hit any of the sales I wanted to.

Have a great Sunday with your family.

becca said...

Good for you, 3 pounds is a lot! And good for you with all the running!

I wanted to hit the sale, but never found time to go (it is no fun to go shopping with kids), glad you got some stuff!