I'm glad to be back into the swing of things. The boys started back to school after a whole week and two days off. It's good to have the routine going again. It's raining today and it's so cold outside! I had to turn on my heater. Today I'm going to stay home and get the laundry all done and the house put back together. I need to go to Kmart this week and pick up some Christmas tree decorations. They have really cool bows. I bought some this weekend but need to get more. Our tree is big and I don't even decorate the side of the tree that is facing the wall, funny huh! To bad I'm not talented enough to just make them on my own-haha gotta love Martha Stewart!!
I was able to go running this morning (before it started to rain) after a whole week off! It was nice. Well, that's it for now!
Monday, November 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
It does feel so nice to be back to normal again today...I cleaned the house after my girls were in bed last night (I know not a great Sunday evening activity, but it sure made me feel peaceful to have a clean house!) So now I at least can start my week with a totally clean house...what a difference! I took last week off of excersising too, and I really need to get back to it!
Same here. The kids are back in school,Ryan is back at work and i am cleaning the house. What fun.
I hope you have a great day of cleaning.
Did you learned how to post pic yet?
i know - i need to go show her how to post pics!
nice that you went running! you truly are dedicated!!
i SO dont trim that part of the tree either! why bother really!?!?!? too funny...
excited for bachelor!
Sounds like you are back into the swing of things. Good job on your running. For me, I love getting back to the routine. Good luck on your decorating. Sounds fun. I guess I better get my decorations out.
I need to get back in the swing of things again this week too. I wish I had only taken a week off from exercising. Instead I only did it once last week.
I would love to see a picture of your tree.
We are due for some rain. It has been so dry and teasing clouds but no rain. I was glad to get my kids back into their routine as well.
I wish our K-mart was still opened you can get some good deals there!
Same here! It feels good to regroup. Can you even believe how cold it is?? BRRR!!! A nice change, but man, it's different.
I usually don't really decorate the part of the tree that faces the wall either.
Post a Comment