Tonight after I picked up Trevor from Scouts I headed to the grocery store to pick up a few things. Trevor (my 9 year old) refused to get out of the car because he had his scout shirt on. He started to cry and literally refused to go inside. I couldn't believe it. Anyway to make a long story short Ethan (my 7 year old) offered to swicth shirts with him. I thought that was so sweet of Ethan, as the boys were changing shirts I thanked Ethan for being a peacemaker. Everything was fine after that.
Today was a good day. We got up and ready for the day. We ended up going to the Mall. The kids took a quick picture with Santa, 13 bucks later, such a rip off! After the Mall we went and picked up pictures from costco. The kids wanted to eat lunch there, it was pretty good. After costco we headed home so the baby could take his nap. The kids went outside and played while I picked up the house real quick.
Todd gets home later on tonight from a golf trip. He went with a group of guys to Bajamar Mexico. He was pretty excited to go. It's been 6 months since he has played golf. He had back surgery to repair a herniated disc. The doctor said he had to wait 6 months to play. So anyway, he was excited to go on this quick trip with the guys. It will be nice to have him home.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
My 8 year old Jakob likes to wear is scouts shirt. That was so sweet that his brother offered him his shirt.
Golfing in Bajamar Mexico. How FUN!!!!!!!!
My 8 year old Jakob likes to wear is scouts shirt. That was so sweet that his brother offered him his shirt.
Golfing in Bajamar Mexico. How FUN!!!!!!!!
ethan is JUST like sarah- she would have done the same thing...
sounds like a fun yesterday!
glad todd is home now- where do we get to go play now!?!?
How sweet is your little boy!? I love that he traded with his brother!
Fun for your husband to get a little trip! Santa pics are a rip off! I think it is $20 bucks for like 4 pictures at our mall, but my girls are ALREADY talking about it...
Post a Comment