Thursday, November 02, 2006

Weigh-In day!

Well, Thursday's are my Jenny Craig weigh-in days. I don't really want to even go today because I have eaten sooo much Halloween candy. Needless to say it's not been a good diet week for me. For those you of who don't know, I started Jenny Craig the first of July and have lost 25 pounds! Jenny Craig has the best food. It's been the only thing that has worked for me. I love it! I have 12 more pounds to loose (which seems to be the hardest) but I guess I will just keep on trying! Anna Hales has been over at our house today playing with Kate! They play so well together! They are so cute, they remind me of a little Christina and a little Kate.....FUN!

6 comments:

Taryn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Taryn said...

Wow! 25 pounds! I'm not even going to recognize you at Christmas! I love that family picture too!

Anonymous said...

you mean it reminds you of a little christina and a little kristen?!?! im SO glad they played well today!!

i have the same last 12 or so lbs to lose and YES they are taking forever!! atleast you've ran WAY more then i have!!!

Kristen said...

hahaha...thats what i meant! A little Christina and a Little Kristen (I guess the word Little didnt register with myself-haha)It's like watching US 26 years ago..going back in time-hahaha

Amie said...

25lbs is awesome! I am doing Weight Watchers right now and I totally relate to not wanting to go weigh in "this week" there always seems to be a good excuse for not sticking...

Jill said...

25 pounds! That's awesome. I've always wondered about the Jenny Craig Program and have never known anyone who has done it.