Well, it's 4:30 and I have no clue what to fix for dinner. Christina gave me some great idea's but I don't have all the ingredients. Trevor has a game tonight at 7:30. He got in trouble so I told him he couldn't play tonight. I need to stick to it and follow through, wish me luck on this one! I'm the biggest push over when it comes to stuff like this!
Today has been good so far. I got the house picked up and some laundry done. I had to go to costco to have them re-do the Christmas Card picture. They cut the very top of Todd's head off. It's such a pain to go to costco with parking and bringing the little ones that I was debating if I should just leave it how it was. Todd said NO WAY re-do it...so I figured I better go back. (You know if it was me that looked bad in the picture there would be no question about re-doing it-hahaha).
Today has been one of those days where Mack has been really fussy! All he wants me to do it hold him, he is crying as I'm typing right now so I better go!
Monday, November 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
it is kinda nice having a plan for dinner! im curious to see what your non planned meal is! i thought you went to the store on saturday nite girl?!?!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW so trevor may not be going to his game?!?!? does todd know about this!??! im impressed!! ps: does this mean we can walk tonite??? heheh
Bummer on the Christmas cards. Usually Costco does a good job. Don't be surprised if Mack comes down with something. My kids always get a bit like that just before they get sick or a cold. I hope not though.
I have the dinner struggle daily! I need to be more of a planner! It is just that I usually forget my list when I go to the store!
Post a Comment