So this has been my day today! (actually this is christina, kristen has yet to figure out how to post pics-i need to help her!hehhe)
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
i just have to say you have a REALLY nice friend to hook you up on blogger AND post pics for you- you should send her TONS of chocolate or ben affleck would be better!! HAHHA
8 comments:
i just have to say you have a REALLY nice friend to hook you up on blogger AND post pics for you- you should send her TONS of chocolate or ben affleck would be better!! HAHHA
OK that was funny!!! Thanks again for posting the picture for me! How lame am I that I can't figure it out!!!
Funny kids! Did you laugh or lose it?
I feel the same way, I have tons to learn about blogging. Mostly the links and adding stuff to the template. I get SO confused!
I am still learning how to be a blogger. I am always messing things up. Good thing for my husband. He is always there when I need him. Cute kids.
The ONLY thing I know how to do is post pics! I think we'd all be able to figure it out if we had 25 hours in the day, but until then....oh well!
Funny pics worth documenting...
I love this picture! You better hide the MAC makeup though! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
So cute...we have had several of those "moments" at our house too!
oh my this is so funny. sounds like something that would happen to me!
Post a Comment