Church starts at 1:00, so we were all able to sleep in! It was great! I was able to work on my lesson for Young Woman's. I got all the kids showered and ready for church. My husband gets home from his meetings around 12:15. I've learned that unless I ask him to help get the kids ready he doenst help? Why is that? Do any of you have this problem?? Doesn't he know that it needs to be done?? Anyway, I end up just doing it all myself... which is fine I have a system so it works out. I just think it's funny!
We usually go to one of our parents houses for dinner but tonight we decided to stay home. It's been nice. I'm making taco salad for dinner. My house is a mess! Why is it that Sunday's the house gets so thrashed??
Sunday, November 26, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I hear you on the messy house on Sunday!! I feel like I have it so clean by the time I go to be on Saturday, and then it gets destroyed by Sunday night!! I think it is because we are home all day trying to amuse ourselves! My husband is the same way. He will help if I ask, and I used to think that he purposly didn't help....but I have learned that he really is that dense...he just doesn't see the need until I point it out!!!
Here it is the same thing, Sundays-UGH! I do have a little system but help would be welcome at any minute (after he gets home). Some weeks are better than others.
We stayed home for dinner too (we go to the in laws most weeks). I didn't feel like going out. We woke up to snow and it made me want to stay in after we got home from church.
becca is so funny!!!
YES WHY is it that men dont use their eyes or ears when it comes to helping??? do i HAVE to hold your hand and write it all down for you??? YES I DO jon says..GEESH! MEN!
i can HARDLY wait till 1pm church- i think we'll go more often since i'll have time to SLEEP a little longer and actually have 2 full hours to get us all ready-SUCH a pain here sunday mornings- AND THEN there is NEVER any room for our family to sit with jon so EVERY time we have to set up our OWN seats, THEN open the big ol' door and have everyone stare at us.. you'd THINK the bishopric STARING at us would take note and make sure a priest had that taken care of..but whatever!!! can you tell im annoyed??!?! hahah
Every Sunday my house is messy. That is why on Monday I clean all day!!!!!!! My husband is pretty good at helping. Sometimes I just have to remind him that he like to help!!!!! Taco salad sound yummy.
We had Taco Salad for Sunday dinner too.
Post a Comment