Friday, November 03, 2006

Love Friday's!

For some reason I love Friday's! Not much going on today, I was able to get a good run in this morning. Todd took the boys to school for me and they forgot there backpacks, with there homework packets and all. I have been trying to tackle the kids rooms. They were out of control, and I have managed to get some laundry done. It feels so good to have laundry done and a clean house! Oh the simple things in life that make you happy! There are no baseball games tonight so Todd and I are going to go out! I think we will go and get a start on Christmas shopping. I don't want to go out to eat (I gained a pound at yesterday's weigh-in-UGH!) so Christmas shopping sounds fun!

9 comments:

Buffy said...

I love Friday's also. For one, I love that I don't have to get up super early and do the "get the kids off to school" morning routine. I wish I could do my exercise routine in the morning. My husband goes to work too early. Have a great weekend. Enjoy your shopping with Todd.

Anonymous said...

FUn to go shopping! too bad its for xmas stuff and not anything for yourself!!

i just grubbed a western bacon cheeseburger from carls! YUM!

everything pink! said...

Kristen, I found you off of jill's comments. i love your middle name, we lived in Lousiana and i had thought afterward we should have named our daughter Annie Louise.

Welcome to blogging

Anonymous said...

you are doing a great thing on this blog... fun to read.

don't worry to much about the one pound gain.. you are looking GREAT!

wish I was there to help you with your laundry...
mom

jenny said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. I too found you off of Jill's. Your family photo is beautiful. I too have three boys and one girl!

melanie said...

I can't believe it is time to start shopping already! I need to think of ideas, nothing is coming to me this year.

Thanks for your comment, your blog looks great too!

Amie said...

I have just started picking up a few things for Christmas, it will be here before we know it. Friday does feel like I free day, I think because I am finally starting to catch up for the week when the week is over.

Jill said...

Having the laundry done and the house vacuumed makes a HUGE difference for my mental health, so I can totally understand how any efforts at home can make life seem better and run smoother.

Jill said...

FYI, you can delete the Google Links part of your sidebar so that they aren't there doing nothing. Just find them on your templates page and erase them.