Today has been great! Todd has been home all day and we have been cleaning! The kind of cleaning where we even hit the garage! We all look like trash-haha but the house looks great! The weather is so nice too. Now if I could just keep it this way...I'm telling the kids they can't eat or use the restroom-hahaha
I'm really excited for Thanksgiving tomorrow. We will be spending the day with Todd's family. All of Todd's siblings and cousins will be there so it should be a lot of fun.
Donna's post was great! She mentioned all the things that she was thankful for so I thought I would do the same.
I am thankful for the Gospel in my life. For my temple marriage and my eternal family. I love being a Mom and Wife. I know that these years of raising my children will be gone in a flash so I try to treasure every moment. I'm thankful for my parents and the wonderful examples they are to me and have been my whole life. I'm thankful for my 4 sisters who are my best friends and my brother who is also one of my best friends! I love all of my in-laws. Im thankful that I have so many wonderful friends. I'm thankful for all of the comforts of life that I enjoy. I'm thankful for my good health. I'm thankful for the free country that we live in.
My live has been truly blessed, and I'm so thankful!
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
nice to get things cleaned up! i too hit the garage- SO NICE! i used the blower vs sweeping...haha works great!
A clean garage, how wonderful. That is what we need to on Saturday.
I hope you have a great night.
Post a Comment