Last night I headed to Chino to go visit my Mom and Dad. I ended up staying the night. The boys are out of school and Todd went on a golf trip. I have to say it was the worst night sleep! We all slept in my old room which is pretty small, so all three kids were on the floor. They kept rolling into the bed or banging into the dresser and wall which kept waking me up. On top of that I had the baby in the bed with me and I was afraid that he was going to roll off the bed so I finally made room for him on the floor. He lasted there a few hours and then was back up in bed with me. Anyway, I'm excited to sleep in my own bed tonight!! It was fun to get to hang out with the family and have the kids play with their cousins. (I have a sister who lives right next door from my parents and a sister who lives with my parents... her husband is in medical school).
Today has been good. The kids have played well. Mack is napping and the boys are in the front yard playing baseball with the neighbor kids. On the way home from Chino I went to Living Spaces furniture store to look around. I ended up buying a new coffee table. I'm excited about it but I feel a little guilty spending money. I will have to take some pictures and post them. We are having a family reunion at our house (my husband's family) and it has sure put me in the mood to re-decorate. I wish I could re-decorate so just being able to buy one thing new is exciting! Check out Living Spaces furniture's web site, it's mylivingspaces.com.
Well, it's now 4:00 and I wish I could take a nap. I better not and just go to bed early. Can't wait for that!
Monday, November 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
How fun for your children to be able to play with their cousins
and how fun for you to buy a new coffee table. Post pictures.
I
Sounds like fun getting new furniture. I can relate to your night at your parents. That seems to happen to me when I stay at my parents house also. I just end up so uncomfortable and wishing to be in my own bed. It's always fun for the kids to see cousins.
It is never easy to take kids away for a night! Nice that your parents aren't too far though! I love to buy new furniture, but I have zero vision and my taste seems to change so often...it is so hard to pick something you know you have to keep forever!
Post a Comment