Today I am tired! I went jogging this morning at 7:15, everbody who knows me knows that I don't do that-hahaha. Andrea, the girl who I have been running with wants to start going earlier. I would prefer to do it at 8:30 like we usually do but I'm going to give it a try...
Today we did Music Makers at the church followed by a quick oil change and drive through car wash. The boys should be home soon from school. They are off until after Thanksgiving. Not much else to say. Hope everyone is having a good day!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
That is great that you went running.
Way to go. What is Music Makers?
Donna,
A couple of Mom's in the ward put together a time where the kids bring musical instuments and puppets. We sing songs, read books, march to music, and have a fun snack. The "KIDS" love it.
hey NICE that you go running!! im thinking i may want to get up earlier and start that again..
I've heard of Music Makers in our stake. I should look into it more. Sounds fun.
I just commented on your previous post, but now I have additional thoughts as well. I should add that we did dates with our parents from time to time as well. My mom and dad would also leave notes by our beds asking if we had a good night or goodies when we got home from school around various holidays.
What John and I are doing is we bought wooden mailboxes from Michael's to put notes and little treats for our children from time to time. Everyone will have a personalized desktop mailbox in their room. HOpefully siblings will use them for nice notes as well. You can read about it on a previous post of mine = i think it was in early October probably.
I have heard of "music makers", and I think it sounds so great! I CANNOT make myself wake up early to excersise...it would make my life so much easier if I could just take the plunge!
Way to go on the running! I REALLY hate running and am feeling tired today too--more like dragging.
Good for you....so dedicated to running :). The music makers sounds like my kids would love it. How fun!
Post a Comment