For some reason today really feels like a Saturday. The two older boys were invited to go to a friends house, poor Kate is here stuck home with me, and Mack is taking his nap. I think I will try and figure out something fun for us to do. She always likes it when I paint her nails. I just got done eating lunch and it just didn't hit the spot, I'm still hungry!! Don't you hate that! I'm ready to go out tonight and do something fun! The boys really want their friends to spend the night tonight. Our friends have had our boys over a ton so I feel like I need to take a turn having them at our house. These particular friends are brother's and are the same age as my two boys so it's nice. I went a head and gave the OK to invite them to spend the night tonight, I told Todd he gets to be in charge.
Ethan has a game tonight, well at 4:00pm. Tomorrow will be busy. We have two baseball games (the last one of the season-wahoo!) and two team party's. Were on to Basketball now, it just started. It's one sport to the next around here. It's not as crazy as baseball and the boys are on the same team this year which makes it nice. Practices are here at the house and the games are only on Satureday's. Todd is the coach which makes it nice and he LOVES it. He is so good with the kids. I guess you can say it's sports all year round here at our house. As crazy as it sounds, I't a lot of fun!
Friday, November 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Wow!!!! Baseball games. My older son Jakob has been base ball forever. Now my younger son Ian wants to play. I just don’t how I am going to get all my children to two games, two practices, plus cub scouts, piano lessons, violins and achievement days. That is way too much. Baseball here is not till the spring. So I will see how things workout. I hope you have a fun day with your daughter.
Talk about a "sports family"! It sounds exhausting, but so fun for your boys! I hope you have such a fun "girls night" tonight!!
Your house sounds like ours. We just got done with flag football and now it is basketball. Ours in only on Sat also which make it very nice. Plus all the games are done by 11am so we are not waiting around all day.
Have fun with your girls night out.
boys boys boys... sports sports sports.. I'm glad you at least have girl there to keep your feminine side!
can't wait to see little mack start playing sports!
have a fun day tomorrow.
love ,
mom
WHAT?!?! now its basketball?? well as long as we can still walk/run then im cool with it!! haha
i hope your house wasnt crazy when you got home last nite!! thanks for a great time--i loved it!
I can only imagine how many games we have ahead of us with two boys so far. I think it'll be fun if it doesn't just keep us running in the car like crazy. You'll have to share the tips of the trade when the time comes....
Post a Comment