
Happy Birthday to my Ethan! Here he is blowing his #9 candle, isn't he handsome! He requested brownies (which was much easier than frosting a ton of cupcakes, no complaints from me:)
I could go on and on about how wonderful Ethan is (but I won't :) there really is such a thing as a perfect kid! He is such a good boy!

Thank goodness for THIS swing! Noah's cat napping days are OVER! wahoo!!! He sleeps in this thing for hours! Here he is stretching after a nice long nap :)



11 comments:
ethan is perfect, all your children are wonderful! those pictures of noah are so fun, what a handsome guy he is becoming, and what a cute personality he has
Sounds like Ethan had a great birthday! I've been hoping that there's a good kids movie coming out in Sept. so we can do that for Maddy's bday, but I don't think there is. Darn. I'm so glad that you found a way to get Noah to sleep longer. A sleeping baby is a beautiful thing!!!
Wow...back to back birthdays at your house! It sounds like it was great (I like brownies better than cupcakes too!!)! Ethan is darling and looks like such a sweet boy!
I have the same swing and used it ALL the time when Brody was really little. They can be a life saver, and I am so glad (for your sake!) he is napping in it!! Woohoo!
I can't believe how big noah is getting. He's no longer a "newborn". How sad! Ethan is such a handsome boy!
Happy Birthday to both your boys! I can't believe how big your Noah is. They grow way too fast!
What a fun birthday party - those are the best, just bring a cake and let the place do all the clean up!!!
Noah is getting so big, he is so very cute!!! So glad he is sleeping longer for you!
Your kids are so cute. I can't believe you have 5 already. Kate was only a baby when I moved. What a great looking family! I love your blog.
What a fun party. Yay for awesome swings. Isn't modern baby stuff the best?? He is getting SOO big and cute :)
Kristen, I just caught up on the posts! Happy Birthday to the boys... man you've been busy, not to mention you have a 3 month old. Hope he's sleeping better for you! When can we come play this summer?
You have had so many birthdays! How fun! BLake wanted brownies this year instead of a cake which I was totaly fine with!
Noah has gotten so big! He is so cute.
Brownies instead of cake is a good trade! I wonder why we haven't thought of that?
Happy Birthday Ethan!
Post a Comment