...with NO pictures...darn I wish I had pictures!
The kids have been really good this summer. I can't believe we are at the end of July already! Where has the time gone? We have done a lot of swimming, we spend most of our days doing just that. I can't believe it but Mack has learned to swim! He's not a strong swimmer but is doing so well. He loves to go on the slide and has learned to swim to the edge of the pool once he lands in the water. It's so cute!
We have been going to the movies a lot, Mack is at the age (finally) where he will sit and watch a movie and Noah is young enough to sleep through the whole thing. We haven't been to the movies in so long with all the kids because Mack would run around the theater. I'm so glad he has out grown that. So Tuesday's we go to the $2 dollar theater, and it's been so much fun.
The kids have also enjoyed their Raging Waters passes. Grandma Thompson takes them every Thursday and spends the night at Aunt Summer's house and then they go back again on Friday. I originally just bought passes for Trevor and Ethan but ended up buying one for Kate because Grandma offered to take her too. How nice is that! It has been the highlight of their summer. Next year I will get one for Mack and I. Noah will be older, he is just too young to take now (or it might be that I'm just not brave enough to take a baby to raging waters all day like that).
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


17 comments:
sounds like your kids are having a great summer.
glad mack can swim, he's such a cutie,
What a fun summer. I am sooo jelous of your pool. I Want one so darn bad!
We don't do movies right now as a family. We are in the hard stage with Ryan. He runs and is not interested. It is so not fun!
How nice to have a free day once a week. What a dream! We went to raging waters once and I remember it being so cold. Sounds like you guys are keeping super busy!
Good to hear that you are all having a great summer. Your kids are so cute. That is awesome that you can all go to the movies as a family.
You guys are having a great summer! I used to have a Raging Waters pass when I was about Trevor's age and thought it was the greatest thing ever, I bet they're just loving it.
FUn times!! I bet it's so nice to have a pool, entertainment without having to get ready and all the kids out of the house, so jealous!!!
Sounds like a great summer at your house! So nice that Grandma takes them every week. I love that and it is so nice for you to not have all the kids!
Summer is going by way too fast!!
That is so fun! Too bad no pictures but at least we have updates!! that is so nice of grandma to take the kids to the water park every week! What a blast and such a fun summer. We love the movies! $2 or free are the best!
Sounds like your kids have really enjoyed themselves! I'm sure it feels much safer having Mack swimming with a pool. How fun!
P.S. I added more to my post for you.
I cant believe Mack can swim. Im sure that is a bit of a relief.
Your kids sound like they are having a fun summer!!
im ready for summer to be done! or maybe i just need a grandma thompson to take some of my crew to be gone all day!! i didnt know they went all day friday too!!! how nice is that!
Sounds awesome Kristen! What a great idea about Raging Waters, I'm sure the kids love going with Grandma, what fun memories they will have of their Raging Water trips and sleepovers. That's cool.
Check this blog out http://adams411.blogspot.com/ that I just ran across. Show this to your boys, they will understand not playing with sticks! The titled post is "sticks and eyes." OUCH!
It sounds like you have had so much fun this summer with the kids!
Sounds like the kids are having a great summer!!!
I'll be relieved when all of my kids can swim.
And the movie and Raging Waters benefits are so nice! I'm glad to hear that your summer is going so well even now that you have five!
I am jealous that you have such a great grandma to plan weekly outings. I never would have thought that good grandmas were so hard to come by... it is a talent (and a blessing) for sure.
I'm glad you guys are having a fun summer... it is just going too fast!
Post a Comment