
Right in front of the cabin is a huge grass area where the kids played. It also has a covered patio area where we ate dinner every night. Look at those beautiful trees!

This picture was taken right in front of the cabin after the kids fed the squirrels some peanuts.

Noah's (almost) 5 month picture. He was an absolute angel! What baby wouldn't be...he was outside, held and spoiled the whole time.

This is a mountain to the right of the cabin that all the kids love to climb. I have had my fair share of skinned knees as a kid climbing this thing.

I wish that we could have stayed longer, it was the perfect mini vacation. Oh, I forgot to mention that my parents were there, my sister Melissa and her family, and my sister Candice and her husband Troy. Melissa's husband Jess brought up quads so the boys had a blast riding. Todd also took the kids fishing at the lake on Saturday.
We are home now and back to reality. The kids go back to school tomorrow. Mack starts his first day of preschool. He is so excited! I'm happy because my laundry is (almost) done, I got my car cleaned, and Todd cleared out the whole garage and cleaned it all up. What more could a woman ask for :)


17 comments:
So fun!! I wish we could have been there. The last time we went Brooklyn was 18 months old.
What a fun time!! Your family picture is so good. Everyone is so cute. Noah is getting big. What a great weekend. Not too long, not too short. :D
So fun! I love "mini" vacations like that. Perfect end of summer get a away!
That looks beautiful Kristen, it looks like it was a good time. That picture of the family is so good, I'm sensing Christmas Card with that one. :-) Have a great week!
I can't wait to take Nate there, I'm sure he will love it once he's old enough to run around. Sounds fun!
wow your fam looks HUGE in that photo--i guess having 5 kids can do that!!
what a fun time it sounds!!
what more could a woman ask for...a bubble bath with chocolates! im just saying!!
Such a beautiful place! And yes, that family picture is so cute and it looks like you have a million kids!!! Cute!
Glad you guys had so much fun! Your pictures are so cute. Thank you so much for letting me crash at your house last night.
Sounds like a lot of fun. The pictures are so cute too. I can't believe how fast your kids are growing.
Your weekend dittoed mine. How fun to head out and spend it with family. How long of a drive was that for you guys??
What a fun trip! how nice to have a place not too far to get away to!
It looks like it was the perfect weekend! There is something about Arizona at the end of summer. Your family picture is darling!
How fun! It is wild to see you with five kids!
This looks SO fun! I hope school is going well for you guys. Baby is getting so big!
Looks like a blast. I love reliving childhood memories!
Email me at annare27@yahoo to send you an invite.
How fun!! Looks like the kids are in heaven!!
looks like fun!
Post a Comment