Thursday, September 25, 2008

We had a BALL at Nate's first birthday!

Last week we were able to attend my nephews first birthday party. It was "ball" themed. My SIL Taryn is so creative and did so many cute things, from the invitations, to the decorations, food, hand outs...it was so cute! In fact I loved it so much that I'm stealing her idea for Noah's birthday when he turns one.

Here is Noah at 5 months old. I love that he has hair, it's fun to spike it up. (Since I can't do curls and bows...this is the next best thing :)

Here is the birthday boy Nate. Isn't he the cutest little boy! He had a full audience watching him eat his cake. I don't think he knew what to think with all of us watching him.

I thought this picture was cute of Noah...

Here is a recent picture of Rambis (yes that would be after Kurt Rambis for all you Laker fans out there:) He just got his bath so I was giving him some extra attention. I'm not fond of "smelly dog" but when he's clean I can stand to give him loves.
He has been a pretty good dog except for the fact that Kate refuses to go outside. Although Rambis's chewing days are over (mostly) he's getting better...she still is deathly afraid of him. This makes it hard because Mack and Kate used to play outside all the time and now that Kate won't go outside, Mack won't either. We need to get some sort of cage for him...SOON!

Here is a picture of Trevor with his Mohawk. K, let me explain......It was late Thursday night and Todd was getting ready to give him a fresh buzz, his old one had grown out...well Trevor asked Todd if he could have a Mohawk for his football game that coming Saturday and Todd agreed. He promised me that it would be cut Saturday night before church.
Only problem is Saturday was SUPER busy and that hair cut never happened...hopefully that will get done tonight heehee

13 comments:

Dro said...

First of all, yes I am a man, and yes I am making a comment on Kristen's blog. (Rule #1: Admit your slight tendencies...)

Keep the mohawk but get rid of the dog. It's not worth it! Loubige was sad to see our dog go but she is a much happier mommy. When the dog starts to alter the schedules of the kids, it's time to part ways.

Rambis is an awesome name though!

Anne Marie said...

So cute!! What a cute idea for a party theme. I sometimes wish I could be more creative.

Candice said...

i miss noah! i cant believe how big hes getting, hes so cute! the dogs face makes me laugh!

Rebecca said...

Noah is so cute. I love that pic of him giggling. I agree, let him keep the mohawk!

becca said...

Ha! That mohawk is hilarious!!

The birthday party looks so fun. I love the ball theme (I need to start thinking about "boy" things...I am so used to pink and princess!)

Rambis is cute and I love the name (my girls are so afraid of dogs...even little ones!)

loubige said...

Kristen, love the party pictures from this post and Kate's b-day. Noah is getting so big it is still weird for me to think that you have 5 kids. Wow.
Rambis is cute, it's too bad that Kate is still scared of him. And Trevor's hair looks sweet.
Have a great weekend!

ASHLEY said...

Cute little Noah, that is a super cute picture!! It's crazyour babies are getting so big, what the heck??

smithfam said...

What a cute bday idea! Noah looks adorable with his hairdo!

PS I dig the mohawk. At least it is not an annoying punker mohawk. It looks cute on him. :)

Melinda said...

I have to admit the mohawk is cute.

That is to back Kate is scared of the dog. I think I side with dro on this one.

That party theme is so cute. Cute idea.

Holly said...

What a fun party - the babies are all so adorable - I love that picture of Noah as well - he is growing so quickly! It is so fun that you have so much family around!

melanie said...

It's been forever since I've commented. Sorry for being such a slacker!

Noah is adorable, I love his spikey hair. Reed's is starting to fill in and we spike it too. I LOVE the ball themed party. I'm just wondering if I can really pull off a party two days before Christmas? I still can't believe he came 2 weeks early, 2 days before Christmas. Birthdays will be hard!

I'm still so hesitant to add an animal to the mix around here. The kids try all the time but so far I haven't caved.

Taryn said...

I just love that picture of Noah! And I think that Trev's hair is actually pretty cute like that!

Cara Fish said...

That party looks like fun!