Sunday, November 30, 2008

What have we been up to?

Starting off with Thanksgiving. This year we celebrated with Todd's Family, as usual the food was great! We have really good cooks in the family :) Todd brought up his quad along with my BIL Chad so everyone got to go for a ride. Todd and I even got to go out together.

Grandpa Thompson, Uncle Tommy, Baby Syndey, Trevor, and cousin Brent watching football

Grandma Bettie working in the kitchen with Aunt Kimberly... did I mention how good the food was?!?!

master Turkey carving going on by Todd and Uncle Chad...

Self portrait of Todd and I...

Baby Noah's FIRST Thanksgiving. He hasn't mastered crawling yet but is really close. He also has his first bottom tooth coming in. He's so cute! Look at those big feet.


Melissa and her family came down from AZ so we decided to renew our Disneyland passes and join them. We had a great time. Thursday wasn't crowded at all but when we went back on Friday it was a different story! We had such a good time and really enjoyed all the Christmas decorations. I love Disneyland this time of year.

And finally basketball season is here! Here is Ethan at his first gameI (forgot to take a picture of Trevor playing). I love basketball, the boys are so much fun to watch!

13 comments:

Taryn said...

Disneyland sounded like so much fun! We'll have to find a day to meet up there sometime.

Quad riding sounds so much fun and that food does look great!

Emily said...

What a fun day! We missed you today for another Waldron/Thompson gathering! See you soon!

becca said...

What great pictures! I love the SPT of you and Todd!

Looks like you have been busy, but having fun!

Christine said...

The picture with Goofy and now pupils reminds me of the year that we wanted to use a picture with him in it for our Christmas picture. I had to draw in pupils because he didn't have any either;)

Erin said...

okay kristen can you and your family get anymore gorgeous? Seriously youre a total hottie. Love it. Glad your thanksgiving was so yummy.

Laurie said...

I love Disneyland this time of year too!

Glad to see that all is well. I love the picture of you and your husband too!

Amie said...

Your activities always look so fun. I'm glad you guys had a great holiday. I love seeing all of the pictures.

Melinda said...

What a fun time. We wanted to take our quads to my parents but didn't have good weather to do it.

I love dland this time of year. We are hoping to go again next nov.

Cara Fish said...

sounds like a fun couple of weeks!

loubige said...

You guys are such a cute family, I swear I think that every time I look at pictures. I'm a tad bit scared of how natural T-O-D looks with the large butcher knife though! yikes. :-)
(I saw the pictures on Erin's blog--they look FABULOUS, how did you NOT buy all of them?!?!)

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristin, Sounds like you all had a good time at Thanksgiving. Fun that you and Todd got to ride quads together. O and I love your pics on Erin's blog!

Rebecca said...

I love that pic of you and Todd, beautiful! I am trying to find a day we can get to Disney before the holidays are over.

jenny said...

Thanksgiving is the best. Your little Noah is turning into a man. So cute!