Monday, December 15, 2008

A few of my favorites..

We had our family pictures taken a few weeks ago. Here are a few of my favorites.
This is the picture we used for our Christmas card this year.

I guess this is the "casual pose" ;-) love it...

I love this one of all the kids...





Thanks Erin! You are an amazing photographer...

13 comments:

Melinda said...

These all turned out so great! I love the casual one where Noah is cheesing out with Kate. So cute.

Taryn said...

You know you're missing mine and Ryan's favorite in this group of pictures :) Your pictures turned out so great and I love your Christmas card. That's such a cute dress you have on!

Dena said...

They all turned out great! I love pictures taken outside like that. She did a great job, and I guess it doesn't hurt that you have such a beautiful family!

Ashley said...

I love them!! So cute!! I still have that dress for you, sorry for the delay, we have all been sick and down so I didn't go to music makers last week :(

Jayne said...

yep those are just beautiful pictures, can't wait to get the CD

Carolee said...

I got your card in the mail the other day, love it!! Sorry I am a slacker and will not be sending one.

becca said...

WOW! Fantastic pictures! They all turned out great! I love the dress you are wearing! Your family is seriously so beautiful! And your baby is so big!

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

They are beautiful! I love the candid one and the one from behind. What a good-looking family!

Erin Thompson said...

Thanks Kristen for the sweet words. And I must tell anyone else that is reading, the kids were soooo well behaved! You guys are hot too, you really made my job easy!

Stacy said...

The family photos turned out so cute!!! I love the finger in Noah's mouth :)

Christine said...

Love the family photos! You guys look great as always.

shreevit2beaver said...

Those pictures are so cute. I hope you guys have a good Christmas.