Friday, December 19, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

This is my favorite time of year. I love all the parties, shopping, and yummy baked treats! Another high light is checking my mail box everyday. I love getting Christmas cards, I thoroughly enjoy it.
Last Sunday was the Thompson family Christmas party. This is a picture of Todd's parents with all their grandchildren posing with Santa. We had such a good time with all of Todd's family.

Yesterday was Mack's preschool Christmas Program. It was so cute! My sister in law Heather is his teacher and she put together the cutest program. The kids sang a bunch of Christmas songs with Feliz Natividad being one of my favorites. Every time Mack hears that song now on the radio he gets the biggest smile on his face and sings along to all the words.


This year has been a "year full of firsts" for Noah. Here he is meeting Santa for the first time, checking him out and pulling on his beard making sure it's real!

Ethan asked Santa for X box 360...

Kate wants a Barbie bike for Christmas!
Isn't he the best Santa you've ever seen?

10 comments:

Jayne said...

great pictures,
and yes it's a fun time of year,
will look forward to being togehter tomorrow

smithfam said...

That Santa is awesome. I do love all of the fun Christmas activities. Especially now that I am all done shopping! hehe

PS. I love your family photos. They turned out great.

Costa Rica Baby! said...

It is such a great time of year!

Your family pictures are GREAT! Kudos to Erin.

Our kids are growing up so fast...it's not fair.

By the way you look so great in your fam pics! Little hottie! :)

Dena said...

Christmas is my favorite time of year too! How fun to get all the grandkids together for a party! Mac looked so cute in his reindeer hat.

Melinda said...

These are all such cute pictures.
Christmas cards are so fun to get. I check the mail also.

Holly said...

What sweet reindeer!! Merry Christmas!

Cara Fish said...

fun pictures, kristen! i hope you guys had a great christmas...love you!

jenny said...

I too love this time of year and really can't believe it has come and gone. Hope you have a great New Years!

Anonymous said...

The Thompsons sure do know how to party! O and I really love your family picutures. Erin's the best.

becca said...

Wow...that is a fantastic Santa!! I love all the pictures! I am with you, I love this time of year and everything that comes with it! I love hte music in the stores nad the lights everywhere...it is just fun to be out!