We were engaged in this picture. Look how young we look!!

Here is our wedding announcement photo...

My Bridal portrait...

and our wedding photo... (one of these days I will learn how to use my scanner, until then I guess taking a picture of a picture will have to work :) HA!

Who would have ever thought that making such an important decision at the age of 19 would have been the BEST decision I could have ever made in my life!!!
I'm the luckiest girl in the world. Todd is the perfect person for me...
Happy 14th Anniversary to us!!!


18 comments:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! I hope you guys got to go out and celebrate!! You are THE MOST BEAUTIFUL couple I have ever seen. I love the photos!
Happy Anniversary!! You are always so beautiful! We do have lots in common, December Bdays - January anniversaries (mine is Friday!)
It's wonderful that you knew at 19 what you still know now - congratulations to you both!
Congrats!! So fun to see your pictures!!
Kristen....how sweet. I must say you guys are such a good looking couple--couple of hotties! We NEED to get together sometime in the next few months as families! (....how sad that I'm saying in a few months but I'm being realistic here) :-)
Wait a sec....now that we have passes....email me whenever you're going and maybe we could hook up and vice versa....could be key.
P.S. If I--the most computer dumby person of all can figure out the scanner....you can too...just fool around with it....
Happy Anniversary!!! You two do look very young. Ahhhh, if only we could look like that forever! You two are a great couple and an example to all of us! Hope your day was fun!
CONGRATULATIONS Kristen!!!! Way to go! You guys are so darn cute!
Love it!
Awe...how cute all your pics are!!! Happy Anniversary!!! We love Rock band too!!
wow, you did look young!
time flies glad after all these years you still feel this way.
and look what you have to show for it, 5 beautiful kids
Happy 14th! You guys are such a cute couple!
Hope you two have a great anniversary! Kristin you look just as good as you did in your newly married pictures!
Hope you guys get to do something fun!
Happy Late Anniversary! I hope you had a great day.
Love those old pics! You two are too cute. Congrats!
I hope it was a fun anniversary!! Isn't it fun to go down memory lane? You do have a lot to show for all these great years.
Thanks for the comment on my blog. WOW time flys. Look how young you look. Now you have a beautiful family. Congrats!
Love the pictures! Happy Anniversary!
happy anniversary. I swear you just did a 13 year post. time flies! 19??? youre right you must of been very mature! :) Congratulations and have a good day!!!
Happy belated ANniversary! Hope you guys had a great night!!
HOLY MOLY you were young! I forget that we were even that age!
Post a Comment