Friday, March 13, 2009

Is anyone out there???

It's been so long since I've posted I'm thinking everyone has probably given up on me!
I don't know what happened but I'm guessing facebook had something to do with it ;)

I did loose my camera, I'm very sad about that. As soon as I get Todd to bring me his work camera that he never uses I will be back in business. I just don't like to post without pictures?!?

Hope everyone is doing well...I do secretly check up on all of you. I miss all my blogging friends!

Noah will be one on April 2nd, stay tuned for some fun birthday pictures!
I can't believe my baby is almost one!!! Seriously so weird how much time flies!!

Stay tuned.....

13 comments:

smithfam said...

Yeah! you posted! I think you tool longer to post then I did :)

Christina said...

its my fault for making all my peeps go to fb!

Anne Marie said...

Still here. You're right. FB is to addicting. Can't wait to see pictures soon!

Cara Fish said...

yea! i'm so glad you're back...

Rebecca said...

A few weeks ago when I checked in with you I almost posted on your FB to update your blog. That's so funny.

Christine said...

glad your back.

becca said...

I think facebook has taken a lot of bloggers :)

I'm just glad you haven't given up blogging completely! I can't believe Noah is almost 1!! Wow...time just fly's! I can't wait to see pictures!

Amie said...

We're still here... I hope you will come back. I can see that facebook is addicting but so not the same!

Holly said...

I can't believe Noah is going to be one! I love to post but it's been a challange with a newborn! (and FB!) Fun to see you

Melinda said...

Ahh, that darn face book. Sorry, I just can't get into that. I keep telling people to tell Christina hi for me since she is pretty much non existent also. I have no idea what she is up to.

That is crazy Noah will be one. He has the same bday as Jason.

Erin said...

Im still here and I totally am the same way right now too. Keep em posting and I'll show up!

Stacy said...

I love the pics with postings too!! Get the camera back soon so we can see how big Noah is :)

michelle said...

Glad to see you posted. :) I agree with you...FB can take over for sure. :)