Tuesday, March 31, 2009

what have I been up too?!?!?

Where do I even start! Here are a few things I have been up too...
First off, chasing after my sweet little Noah! He is the funnest little guy. Such a good, happy baby! Well, not really a baby anymore he turns one tomorrow! Can you believe it?!?
He is all over the place. He crawls really, really fast. He's up and down the stairs, walks around furniture and can stand up but is not interested in walking.
He is such a happy little guy, I am LOVING him!!!!

He loves to get into the pantry and cupboards and lets just say I have to keep the bathroom doors shut! He likes to get into the toilets too...

I was able to go see my good friend Erin who just had a baby. Charles Daniel is so cute!!! Noah thought so too...

I saw the Broadway show Grease with friends. It was so much fun and what a great show! I couldn't stop singing the songs all weekend long.

Trevor and Ethan just finished up basketball season. Here is Trevor at his all star game. He's awesome to watch!

Now on to baseball season! ...Kate and Mack having fun together at the ball park

Here is Ethan practicing his pitching...GO ETHAN!!

11 comments:

Dena said...

Kids sure keep you busy, don't they?! Erin's baby is so cute! I'm so excited for her. I can't believe that Noah is almost 1! It seems like you just had him! Time really does fly!

Christine said...

What a fun update. I can't believe your baby is one! It's a big difference when you look at him compared to your friends newborn!

Melinda said...

I can't believe Noah will be one. That went so fast. Ryan took a while to walk also just because there was no need to. The kids would take him anywhere he wanted to go. Have fun with his bday tomorrow.

gojensens said...

Happy Birthday to Noah! It is always so crazy to me how fast the babies grow. He is such a cutie! I hope to be able to see you while I'm in town next week visiting Carolee. I'll be at your mom's all day Wednesday. It would be so good to see you and your cute little Noah.

The Huefner Clan said...

He is so cute!!!! And it is fun to see the picture of Erin's little one too. Hope your doing great!

Taryn said...

I love the update. Happy Birthday to Noah! That picture of him in the pantry is cute.

Erin's baby is so cute! It's crazy how much they grow in a year, looking at him compared to Noah.

becca said...

Wow, Noah is so big and so cute! I still think of him as a tiny baby! How fun to see Grease, I have heard it is great!

Holly said...

Looks like you've been busy and Noah is so cute! What fun to have friends with babies within the same year :)

Rebecca said...

Great pictures! Such a beautiful family.

Heather Anderson said...

I have the SAME messes at my house via Bryce... the cups and bowls everywhere is like the never ending job! But they are so cute it makes it worth it;)

loubige said...

Love the update Kristen!! The pictures are fun to see.