Miss Kate (3rd grade) almost 8 years old!
Ethan 6th Grade (11 years old)
and Mack 5 years old first day of Kindergarten!
First week of our new schedule went well! The kids have all been good at getting their homework done (still working on the whole getting to bed on time) and I have actually made dinner every night! wohoo!!
now if only I could get back on track with going to the gym in the mornings ~sigh~


5 comments:
I love the school pictures, they are growing up so fast, they are really great great kids, I'm so lucky tohave them as my grandchildren
good for you for doing dinner!
Those cookies look so yummy and I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up. It seems just like last week that you had Kate and you were my YW leader. Time sure does go by fast. All of your kids are so cute and you are such a good mom.
Cute pictures Kristen!! I didn't do the cookie thing this year, I know Mary Ann is good at that :( But I made them brownies tonight...a week and 1/2 late.
I've actually been better about going to the gym the last couple weeks...I've got a new gym partner and she's getting me there better than I get myself there. :)
SO fun to do the cookies huh!! very "motherly" i feel when i do it--HA
WOAH--you cooked ALL week?! im IMPRESSED!!
i too forgot to take rachel's photo on her first day--but did get the other three girls--
Cute school pictures! I made cookies also. The kids loved it.
Post a Comment