
The whole family was there including aunt Carolee, aunt Candice, and aunt Melissa who all came from out of state :)

After the baptism everyone came to our house for dinner. We had at least 60 people over...
more than half were kids!

I'm so grateful for Kate's decision to be baptized. What a good, sweet little girl she is! I know she will remember this day forever...and so will I :)


10 comments:
so glad we could be there too!!
I didn't realise you were blogging again! Kate is beautiful and it looks like it was such a special day for her!
And you are as stunning as ever!
congratulations. What a special day for the whole family! She looks adorable in her baptism pictures. In front of the temple???
Hey i just found your blog again...
Wonderful pictures and a very special day....
She looks beautiful!
Great Pics! Congrats to Kate on her big day- wish we could have made it. :)
Such a beautiful girl!
What a beautiful girl you have!! Stunning photos :)
She is a good looking girl. I love those facial features of hers! She really does look good. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WzL-o9Dfjak/TL-YBjzqRtI/AAAAAAAABMo/MkL3yWioo_0/s0/IMG_1289.jpg
WOW! This girl is good looking! https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_WzL-o9Dfjak/TL-YBjzqRtI/AAAAAAAABMo/MkL3yWioo_0/s0/IMG_1289.jpg When I downloaded this picture I displayed her life size and the picture is so clear and sharp this gorgeous little beauty appeared to be directly in front of me! I was like dang, she really looks good so I leaned close and began kissing her. The display is warm and silky smooth so it seemed like I was really kissing her! I took my time enjoying each kiss. I was rubbing my tongue back and forth across her lips and kissing her mouth and I was like OMG! When I finally pulled my mouth and tongue from her mouth I couldn't believe it! I am going to put this good looking girl on display life size in my bedroom in one of my large digital picture displays. She will be a lot of fun to have in my bedroom.
Post a Comment