
it's also my 100th post!!!!!
We will spend the rest of the day at Todd's parents house. Todd's grandma who is 83 is not doing well and is expected to pass away any day. I spent the day with her yesterday, and really enjoyed being with her. She lived a wonderful life and is an amazing woman. There is an indescribable feeling being with someone who is close to death, and I'm grateful that I could experience that.

Here is a picture of my Dad (and Mom:)....My Dad is such a wonderful person. I wish all of you could meet him and know him. He's a wonderful man, a perfect example to me and a loving Father. (and the best dressed man I know:)
Happy Father's day dad!!! I love you!!!
Also Happy Father's day to my husband Todd!! I'm the luckiest girl in the world to have these two men in my life :)


10 comments:
happy 100th
Happy Father's Day and happy 100th post. That is great!
Your dad does sound like an amazing one as does Todd.
Happy 100th!!!!
Happy posting! Congrats!
oh CUTE photo of your kids and todd!!
your dad's the best dressed?!?! im going to have to take a better look!
HAPPY 100th :) :) :)
Wow....100 posts, good for you!! This was so sweet, I love to hear about Father's!! I love the pictures!
Congrats on the 100 post. It took me forever to get there!
Cute pictures of the kids with your hubby and your dad.
Cute Father's Day pictures. Happy 100.
great pictures! I loved the post on your sister too.. she is so cute.. your whole family is!
your dad sounds great..
Post a Comment