Friday, June 01, 2007

back from Target & this is what Kate got..


I have to say it's pretty fun having a little girl! Anything pink and sparkly...I couldn't resist! Mack came home with a new baseball glove and ball. I received a Target gift card from my sister in-law Heather (for watching Drew all year) I know, wasn't that so nice of her! I also bought a shoe organizer (my closet never got cleaned..working on it :) and a pair of white Capri's. I'm always a little hesitant to buy anything white, having so many little ones they always seem to get so dirty!

It really doesn't feel like Friday to me, maybe because Memorial Day was on Monday. Todd and I haven't been out in awhile so I think it would be fun to go out with him tonight. Hooray, no baseball games tonight! Tomorrow makes up for it though, we have 3! I have another purse party at 11:00 tomorrow. Hope it's a good turn out!

7 comments:

becca said...

So cute! My girls would love that outfit! I have two very GIRLY girls that love to dress up...and I went to Target today too !! :)

smithfam said...

So cute! I just got back from Target also. I LOVE that store! I didnt get any cute little girl outfit, only boring boy shorts. LOL. Have a fun weekend!

smithfam said...

WOW! I think it was a Target day for everyone!

Anonymous said...

Kristen! So cute! My girls would have loved that outfit when they were younger! I'm secretly hoping you don't go out tonight so you'll swing by for project night!! :-) Have fun with Todd if you do go out. White pants always make me nervous as well.....later!

everything pink! said...

oohhh. tell me more about your purse party? are you selling them, making them or what. would love to know

Christina said...

oh fun for kate! i have to say i LOVE my white old navy capri's i got 3 years ago off ebay..some bleach and im good to go! i also LOVEE my white pants from kohls too!!

how WAY nice of heather to get you a target gift card! she's so nice!!

Amie said...

I have been wondering more about the purse parties too... do you do them to help your aunt out or is it your thing?

In general I try to steer clear of Target. Will power is not my strong point.