Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wonderful Wednesday!

I decided to skip out on all my "daily chores" today, and head on over to my sister Carolee's house. Even though I came home to a messy house the kids and I sure had a fun time!

Carolee asked me to help decorate her house! I LOVE to decorate, she offered to stay home with all the kids (taking kids to Ross is not so fun:). She gave me cash and told me to find cute things...how fun is that!!! To shop with someones else's money! I was gone for about 2 hours and found some really cute things, I hope Carolee was happy! I sure was:)

Hopefully tomorrow I can catch up on all of my chores since I ditched them today :)

13 comments:

Holly said...

What cute kids you have!! Have a great day! (Christina/Linda's friend)

Holly said...

What cute kids you have!! Have a great day! (Christina/Linda's friend)

smithfam said...

How fun! I dont have the decorating gift. I wish I did. It is always nice to skip the chores and have a nice relaxing day. You deserve it. Have a good night.

Anonymous said...

I love playing hooky when it comes to "chores"...too bad we can't do it everyday! I'm sure you picked awesome stuff, you've got great taste when it comes to decorating!

michelle said...

It sounds like a great day! How fun that you could help your sister beautify her home! :) It looks like the kids had fun too!

donna said...

Fun day!
Shop with someone else's money. OH my fun fun !!!! That is great that you sister asked you to help her with her home.

Amie said...

I had a day this week when I had to skip out on a messy house too. I love how if I leave it I can ignore it!

I love shopping with guilt free money!

Christina said...

what? how nice is that!! i hope she posts pics of her house decorated then!!!

do you have "becca's" pool too?? that girl should get some money for referring it to everyone! haha

Matt said...

What a cute picture of the kids! I'm decorating dumb, so I would love to have someone like you close by!

becca said...

We have that pool and I LOVE it! Glad you got to get away (always nice to spend someone else's money!!) Sounds like a fun day!

Laurie said...

Love the thought of shopping for someone else! :-) Especially home decor and for a sister. How fun!

Hope you are having a great week.

Becca said...

I love takinga "day off" like that! I seem to do it more often then I should! and talk about a perfect day... no kids, $$ and home decorating! Only thing missing was a jamba and a message!!! Ahh the perfect day!

jenny said...

Sometimes you need days like that. You'll have to show us your finds!