Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Self Portrait Tuesday!

This week's challenge is to show & tell one of your most "treasured" items. The catch is (YES, there is a catch)... it must be smaller than a deck of cards!



I just LOVE how small and cute a baby's hand is. There is something so special that I "treasure" about my little guys hands and feet! I just eat him up all day long. I really try to "treasure" each moment. As time goes on and the older I get I realize how special it is and how honored I feel to be a Mom and that I have this chance to be able to take care of my sweet little babies! I love to see him use his hands and learn something new everyday! He is almost two now (in July). It's so hard to believe how fast they grow. I can't believe that my oldest is 10! Where does the time go?!?!?
(speaking of "taking care" of my little guy, I guess I should go trim and clean his nails)! hahaha He's a little boy, what can I say...

9 comments:

Angie said...

I love babies' hands, too. So sweet, precious and for sure a treasure as a mom. Great post.

carlo said...

oh good one! i love, love, love baby feet. so squishy and tiny toes. very cute! (i have forgotten when my little ones had hands that small. sniffle!)

becca said...

What a perfect post! I LOVE LOVE LOVE babies and all the stages that go with it. I agree that there is just nothing sweeter than little chubby baby hands and feet! It just melts my heart to look at this picture!

Christina said...

ahhh just makes me want to smooch them!! i LOVE warm baby hands!!

jenny said...

I LOVE chubby hands. Feet are a favorite of mine as well. :)

smithfam said...

Little hands and feet are so sweet. It kills me how fast their nails grow! I feel like I am always snipping them! I love babies!!!

donna said...

Oh how sweet. What a wonderful post :)

Laurie said...

SO CUTE! Couldn't you just kiss them all day? Oh so cute.

melanie said...

I love chubby baby hands! They are so soft and warm. I love to squish them, in a nice way that is! =)