
I'm going to "Time out for Woman" this weekend! I'm really looking forward to it!
This year it's in Riverside so I couldn't pass this opportunity up. I'm really excited! I have never been before...tonight it's from 6-9pm and tomorrow from 9-3.
I bought one of those really nice kid pools from Costco. It's awesome! I saw how much fun Beccas girls had with it so i bought one too. The two little ones are loving it. Definitely a great baby-sitter! I can sit on my computer and look out the window and watch the kids play, it's perfect!
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!!


8 comments:
Sounds fun for you to go to! I've never heard of it...is it like Women's Conference? Have fun!
Time Out is great! You will love it if you haven't been before. Lucky you!!
Hooray for the new pool. That would be pretty nice here too! :D Have a good weekend!
How wonderful that you get to enjoy Time out for Women! I went one time whe it was in Phoenix. It was amazing! How fun for the kids to play in the pool! Have a wonderful weekend!
let me know how it went!
mom
Have fun! Time out for Women is great. Enjoy it :)
Have fun at Time Out for Women. Sounds like fun. Have a good weekend!
i have never done that before, but always heard great things about it.
who is the music person?
Post a Comment