Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Purse Lady!



I'm having my first purse party tomorrow night and I'm really excited! My Aunt started a company called Party Doll. We sell cute designer inspired leather handbags along with cute beaded purses. I hope everyone thinks they are as cute as i do! HA!
I will let you know how my party goes tommorrow!!

9 comments:

Buffy said...

Yeah!! What a cute name for a purse company. I sure hope your party is a hit. Good luck.

smithfam said...

So fun! I wish I was closer, I love purses!! Right now I am into cute diaper bags. My husband keeps asking me why I have so many! DUH! They just dont get it do they?

Melinda said...

Fun purse party! I was supposed to go to one last week but got sick instead. I was sooo sad I missed it. Hope it goes well.

I LOVE your spt that you chose with your little guys hand. I was just thinking about how much I love eating my Ryan's feet. Such a perfect thing.

becca said...

I wish I lived a little closer because I LOVE PURSES!!! And of course I love a party too :) Take pictures of the purses, it sounds so fun!!!

michelle said...

I LOVE purses. I wish I was closer, and could join in on the fun!

Christina said...

oh ya im excited to come!! see you in a few hours---
ps: found my keys! in the laundry room!! rougafghasdhfasdfj i was sooo mad!!! could you tell?!?! hahah
so no physical today..i headed to get my eye bushes waxed and bought 3 pairs of shorts for rachel at kohls..

donna said...

OH i so loves purses. Oh i wish could come. Have fun!!!!!!!

Lauralee said...

fun a purse party! I have never been to one.. sounds fun! hope it went well!

melanie said...

Hope the party was fun!