I don't have anything exciting to report for cinco de mayo, but today has been a great day!
The house is clean, laundry is done, the kids are outside playing, the only thing that would make it perfect would be if I had dinner thought of and started. I'm not good at fixing dinner on a regular basis....something to work on I guess. Tonight is mutual, we are doing camp pre-certifications so Todd can pick up Del Taco. After mutual I'm meeting some friends at BJ's for a birthday, looking forward to that. I can't believe how hot it was today, I don't know if I'm ready for the Summer heat!
Anyone have any fun plans for Mother's Day this Sunday?
Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
Yay for a great day! Have a blast tonight! We're doing BJs Thursday night. Love that place. Crazy heat, huh? This is the kind of heat that isn't fun b/c all you want to do is stay inside!
Sounds like you ahve everything under control! It is hotter than snot here also! I know I am definitly NOT ready for Summer. Too dang hot. Usually for Moms Day we get together with some friends and our hubbies do all of the cooking, cleaning and kid watching(for the most part) I am excited. How about you??
BJ's is one of my all time favorite restaurants!! So fun for you!!
It is SUCH a small world, everyone seems to know everyone :) Sometimes I forget that we live fairly close to one another, maybe one of these days we'll run into each other!
Have fun at BJ's. It has been warm here but a good kind of warm. I am in love with the weather and hope it would stay like this for the entire summer. It doesn't get as hot here as it does for you.
You seem like you are on top of all of your housework...go girl!!
I love a clean house. I hope you had a fun time at BJ's
i love great days!!
we've been very lucky with heat so far. i feel the humidity sneaking in, though...
So bummed I missed out on BJ's! I love that place....when Jon is gone with the boys this Friday the girls and I are taking my mom out for dinner for mothers day--to where else?! BJ's!
I need to get this house clean as well, it's amazing how much clutter builds up when you go one day without cleaning.
Oh if only all my laundry were done! But the thing is, I want it to stay that way for a week. Fat chance!!
Glad you had a good day!
OH SHOOT! i was going to watch your kids while you went to costco- DANG!! did you go??
looking forward to tomorrow woman!
thanks again for sharing-why was it SO dang long though???
i have NO IDEA whats going on for mothers day..im just hoping i dont have to cook!?
Post a Comment