Tuesday, June 05, 2007

SPT... what's your favorite color?

I would have to say that my favorite color right now is green. I seem to wear a lot of green, turquoise, and blue type colors...i tend to hear a lot of, "that color looks good on you with your hair". hahaha
I have always wished that I could wear hot pink, or pink...that is a color that I think sort of clashes with my coloring.

My couches are sage. I have had them for many years so I'm burnt out with looking at them. I love to decorate with lots of plants and greenery. I love to accent with black too. Black picture frames etc.....dark jeans are a good thing too!

15 comments:

Christina said...

fun post! i like all you colors!!

donna said...

I also like green. Yes I also love to accent with black. I have a lot of Black picture frames ETC!!!! I am going couch shopping in the next few weeks forour new house. What color should I get?

smithfam said...

Amen to dark jeans!! They can tend to hide all sorts of food sins! I love all colors pretty much. It would be hard right now for me to narrow it down. Fun post!

michelle said...

Green is a great color. I use a lot of greens to decorate with. This is a fun SPT this week!

Serendipity said...

Green has always been my favorite color...and it always has a place in decorating...

jenny said...

I too enjoy green--especially the fun spring bright ones.

jenny said...

p.s. does it count that I like green too because of money? hee hee.

melanie said...

I can see you looking great in all those colors. Black accents are my favorite too!

Buffy said...

Love greens also. It has to be the right shade of course. Dark jeans are a must!

I have had fun reading about everyone's favorite colors.

Unknown said...

i'm noticing a definite green trend today!

Melinda said...

I like all the same colors also. This summer was the first time I bought some greens shirts. I am really liking them.

Hope you get a website up and going for the purses. The parties are big here and I just went to one and bought a bag and diaper bag. I like to buy one once a season so let us know when you get it up and going!

Michelle Alley said...

Green is my fav color too! Most of my shirts seem to sway toward shades of green.

We used to make snickerdoodles all the time as kids, love the taste.

Great posts! btw - love that cheerleading outfit - very cute!

katherine said...

I'm also a green lover. I'm loving the turquoise craze going on, I think it is such a pretty color--especially the jewelery.

Amie said...

It is fun to read everyone's favorite colors. I tend to steer away from pastels but love most everything else.

Lauralee said...

I liked your post.. I think our coloring is very similar.. I like pink too, but can't wear it.. it really clashes with the red hair- and my fair complexion..
the purse parties sound fun! hope it continues to go well!