
I found out yesterday our great news! I decided to go to the mall and have an ultra sound done. It was so neat to see the baby and see his feet, legs, hands, etc... I love my boys they are so fun and I'm happy about our baby boy#4! news (oh my)!
For Kate's sake, I was secretly hoping for a girl. I had a hunch that it would be a boy though.
We are very excited and feel so blessed that another boy will be joining our family and Kate is very happy about it too.
So Here Here (bring in on) to more cub scouts, football, soccer, baseball, and basketball games, and oh how could I forget..better get started on another mission fund! (hee hee)
I'm stumped on boy names...any suggestions would be great!


23 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! How fun to have another boy--as the only girl in a family with 4 boys--Im sure Kate will love growing up as the princess!! We should have celebratory cheesecake, dont ya think??
And the Thompson tradition continues!!! Lots of boys which makes us Thompson women such a hot commodity!! (Ha Ha!) So excited for you guys! You know boys love their mom's best, right? Feel for Kate when it's time to start dating though!! Congratulations on your happy news and I want to see any pic's you got from the mall!
Todd and Kristen how exciting for you!!Congratulations. what is it with the family Lots of boys, not so may girls. Congrats again.
Kari and Brian
great job on the update!
I'm sure Nate will be so happy to have a another boy cousin. and Tessa will like having such good looking boy cousins to go the dances with in a few years!
but I think you better try one more time for a sister for Kate
mom
Wow...another boy!! Congratulations!j At least I know who to ask all my boy raising questions to!
I had to laugh at you comment about my "cute" pregnancy clothes...believe me, there is NOTHING cute about the huge clothes I have been wearing lately! :) What is it about maternity clothes when you are the one pregnant? They look so cute to me when I am not pregnant, but now I can't find one thing I like (well....that fits anyway!)
Anyway, you are welcome to mystuff (but trust me, there isn't much that is cute). My little sister is prego too (about 10 weeks) and I just gave her my VERY cute designer prego jeans (that I never got to wear by the way!) I will keep you in mind for any other cute stuff I might have!
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!...and we are STUMPED on names too!!
fun fun-you know me though..i REALLY am SO SORRY its a boy-just keeping it real girl!! i love your moms comment..it made me laugh!!
i had your girl name all picked out-now to have to start ALL over!?!? geesh the pressure!!!
i agree-maybe we need a "grub fest" to celebrate!! ahha after the gym of course, or maybe before!??!
Really Christina...no need to be "really sorry" that I'm having a boy, I am quite excited! I guess some of us just have the luck and get to have boys hahaha
(sorry I couldn't resist) heehee
you crack me up
congratulations Kristen. Im happy for you. You look great with baby blue so that works out perfect for you. I mean if it were a girl, you'd have to wear that floral coat that was given to you. So things are looking pretty good for you.
congrats! that is so exciting! boys are great!
I am sooo excited!!! Another boy cousin for my boys to play with. Congratulations!!! I don't know if I'll ever get a girl! The way this family works the odds are against me...lol. Hope you're feeling good! See ya soon!
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. How exciting. At least you are totally used to boys and know what to expect. Kate will always be the princess amongst her brothers. How fun! I love boys and of course girls. You know what I'm saying, right? I better stop.
Congrats, Kristen. personally, being the only girl and all, I think Kate has a charmed life...bring on the boys!
Congratulations!! The Thompsons really know how to bring on the boys! How many basketball teams do you have now with all the cousins? Tell Kate she can come over anytime to play Barbies with my girls! I'll send Logan over to your place. So happy for you!
Congrats!! We thought our #4 would surely be a girl, but were so ecstatic he was a boy. Oooo I guess I should start saving on the mission funds as well ")
BOY!!!! that is so great!!!!!! Congratulations :)
Congrats you guys!! I'm with Kim on this one so just ditto everything she said!!
How exciting! You know how much I LOVE boys!
Congratulations!!
Congratulations! We have 3 boys, and 1 girl! Boys are sooo fun! Wha is your due date?
Congratualtions! So fun... I can't wait to hear your names... maybe we can have a vote when you get a couple you like?
I hope things continue to go well... I married into a family with lots of boys too. Jessica is the only granddaughter (besides the one step we just got)... very fun.
The floral jacket comment cracked me up... that is a good point!
Kristen,
I'm so excited for you! I was VERY nervous to have a boy. Mostly because I didn't know what I was going to do with him. I'm slowly learning though. I do love my little man. There is something sweet about boys and their moms. At least you know what to do. I'm sure I will need some advice when the time comes. About names, we obviously have the same taste, :) so send me your email and I will send you my list!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
bradandjennytucker@gmail.com
Yeah, another boy!! It is definitely boy season. I only know of one or two girls being born. The boys are taking over!! Do we need 1000s more missionaries in 20 yrs? I love me a little boy so no worries here either.
We are having name issues too. We can't think of anything!!
congrats, another baby boy to love!
Post a Comment