Monday, October 08, 2007

weekend recap

Friday was Todd's birthday. We had a little change in plans. We decided to take the whole family out to dinner to the Red Robin. After that Todd and the two older boys went to the football game :) I decided that it would be too cold to take the little ones. Anyway, it ended up being a fun night for everyone.

Saturday was Todd's nephews 16th birthday. He had a big party here at our house. There was karaoke, swimming, and tons of good food. It was a lot of fun. Everyone was invited so there were little ones, teenagers, and adults. Fun for all ages!! Here are a couple pictures of Todd and Trevor singing on the karaoke (the fun ones in the family:) Trevor had just gotten out of the pool, that explains why he has no shirt on...it was freezing cold too!



The boys had a football game Saturday morning. Kate wanted to wear her Halloween costume. I love the one of Ethan making a touchdown, next week I will have to get some of Trevor.


Sunday we watched Conference which I enjoyed so much. Then we went to my parents house for lunch. My brother was there with his wife and new baby. It was fun being with everyone!!

11 comments:

Christina said...

what?? how'd you sneak out of that football game?!?!?! girl-you crack me up-how do you always WIN!! hahah

i love how todd gets so into karoake--he loves to rock the mic!

cute pic of trevor-rachel walked past and said is that trevor? i said yes he's cute there huh! -her reply..he HAS NO SHIRT-how can that be cute!??! alrighty then!

Carolee said...

good shot of ethan!!

it was fun seeing you on sunday. I will have to come out to your house soon.

becca said...

Sounds like a great weekend! What a fun party...Karoake is so fun for me to watch (just not participate in :)

jenny said...

Cool action photo! That would be Jared's dream since he is one of the running backs. But we haven't even won ONE game :)

jenny said...

Or scored for that matter. How sad!

Buffy said...

Love the touchdown photo :D

Sounds like a fun weekend. Karoake is so fun for me to watch others do. It's a crack up.

donna said...

That is great shot of Ethan.


What a fun weekend. I love how everyone got into the karoake. FUN!

Summer said...

Thanks for having the party at your house it was tons of fun! I know I got way to carried away, but I love Karaoke and dancing! I'm just a party girl and once you get married you don't get to party as much so I try to take full advantage when the opportunity presents itself!

Summer said...

Oh yeah...I Love the pictures of Ethan! And Kate is so cute in her little cheerleader outfit!!

Emily said...

What a fun-filled weekend! I was bummed that we couldn't come to Boo's Party. I can tell the karaoke was a huge hit.... Look at Todd rockin the mic. Tell Ethan "way to go" on his touchdown!

Amie said...

I love that your house is the party house. So nice of you to always be the hostess.

It sounds like you guys had a great weekend.