Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy 35th Todd!


Todd probably won't appreciate me posting pictures of him on my blog but I'm doing it anyway:) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODD! I love you and I hope you have a great day! I'm sure glad you were born! He shares the same birthday with his Mom Bettie. I think that is neat.
Too bad I don't have more pictures of him...

Tonight we are going to Todd's cousins football game. YEP, you read that right, I asked him what he really wanted to do for his birthday and that was it! He usually takes the boys to the games but for his birthday he said he wants me to go with him. I usually don't enjoy going to the games with a two year old so this time I will get a baby-sitter and it will be just the two of us. It will be fun. Here is one more picture I found of Todd (note to self take more pictures of Todd :)

9 comments:

Laura said...

YOu two are a cute couple. Have fun at the game!

jenny said...

Such a sweet post. Happy Birthday Todd!!

smithfam said...

What a great looking couple! Happy Bday Todd!! There are so many October birthdays it is crazy. I sure know what a lot of parents were up to in the month of January! HEEHEE

Kalli Monroe said...

its nice to here from u. i also enjoy seeing your family. i wish we could see more of each other. when kids are in school it doesnt leave much time for anything else. we should do a girls night with everyone soon. r u feeling better, i hope so. talk later.
happy birthday todd!!

Jayne said...

well, now I know why I can't get a hold of anyone.. now, that is true love to go to a football game for a couple of hours!

loved the pictures, Ethan is so darn cute, and of course Todd is one handsome guy!

can't wait to be with you all on sunday

Christina said...

the last pic makes me laugh-it looks like he's saying noooo i dont want a photo taken of me!

hope your having fun at the game!!

happy bday to todd!

becca said...

Happy Birthday! Very sweet and I love the pictures! Hope you had a fun night out!!

Melinda said...

Happy Birthday Todd. That was a great post and I hope you had fun at the game.

donna said...

What a cute couple you are.



HAppy B-day TODD!