Saturday, September 29, 2007

Blogging slump...

I have been going through a blogger slump lately. I just have not been motivated to post. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant and I haven't been motivated to do anything? Whatever it is I can't wait to be done with it!

I'm waiting for Christina to pick me up, we are headed to the Stake Center for the Woman's broadcast. I'm really looking forward to it (and the dinner before). Food is always better when you don't have to fix it:) I have been home all day (and yesterday) and I'm ready to get out of the house.

The kids are playing in the backyard with some of the neighbor kids. Todd is taking a nap, they were up early this morning for the boys football games.
Tomorrow is church, my clothes are definitely fitting more snug. I'm thicker in the middle but am not "showing". It just looks like I've put on 6 pounds (which i have:)
So my clothes are feeling it. They don't fit like they used to, and it's not fun. I have to remind myself what the end result is. (haha) This is the part that's hard though..... not fitting into your old clothes but your not big enough for maternity clothes.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell me what you had for your RS dinner! glad you went and supported it. we had a nice one here.
I think you look beautiful, and just think what your prize will be in a few months, I can hardly wait,
love,
mom

Erin said...

Kristen you are too cute. You dont look 6 lbs more. You look great. Im excited for you.

becca said...

OH, I hear you on the unmotivation! I am still struggling with it! The beginning is the toughest...when you just feel chubby and not really pregnant. I hope you are feeling better!

michelle said...

I too go thru blogging slumps. How fun that you went to the broadcast! I wasn't able to make it laat night, but can't wait to read about it!

donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
donna said...

I am also having a blogging slump.

I hope you had a fun night.

jenny said...

Sorry to hear about your slump. I think we all go through it! Hope you had a more successful broadcast than me :)

Lauralee said...

that inbetween stage is no fun.. hope you get out of your slump.. I love reading your posts!

Buffy said...

I hear ya on the blogging slump...or maybe it's just lack of time. :D haha.

I'm so excited to hear what you are having....do you find out?? Enjoy gaining weight because you are "supposed to right now". Enjoy...it's nothing that you can't lose after your sweet pea is here, right??

Christina said...

that was good grub last nite-too bad we missed the frog eye though darnt! had i KNOWN!!
tell mom there were 224 people there!! hehehe

i know im on the blogging slump too-i had a post ALL ready to go in my head to bust out then "where is the camera cord" issue took over..ugh..hopefully tomorrow morning i find it-its SO DARK in this office!!

melanie said...

Oh man, I am still having blogging slumps and I totally blame it on pregnancy. You can too, =)!!!

smithfam said...

I am sure your slump is from the pregnancy. My number 5 pregnancy did me in. I was always tired and crappy feeling. Number 6 was cake! I am sure you are going for number 6 right???????
I am going through a blugging slump right now too. Hope you feel better!

Melinda said...

I totaly went through the blogging slump while prego and after having the baby. It is just one more things that has to get done that I didn't have the energy for!

Holly said...

I hear you - I've not been so much in a slump as just plain too tired! Hope you are feeling well and glad you got a night out - I didn't make it this year - I forgot and booked the bday party for that night! Thank goodness for the byu channel!

Laurie said...

Oh I guarantee when I am pregnant again it'll be obvious on my blog. It'll be hard to do much of anything! I'm already planning on making all meals be frozen Costco food and eating off paper and plastic for the duration! :-)

Angie said...

I'm glad I'm not the only unmotivated one. I hope you enjoyed the broadcast. I hear you on the not fitting in clothes and maternity clothes being too big. I have to keep reminding myself not to fret over the weight when it is all for the baby. BUT I'm not dealing very well with it, but I'm trying.