My Mom came over today and helped me with some things around the house. The kind of things that never seem to get done especially when you don't feel good. SO we tackled the master closet, and she finished up all my laundry! WAHOO!! She also brought over her homemade pumpkin bread. Happy times! Now that the laundry is done I will get all the bedding washed.
I'm 11 weeks pregnant today! Almost done with my first trimester!! I have been going to the gym M-Fri. I have to with all the extra eating I have been doing. I feel better when I have food in my stomach. I'm hoping that I don't put on as much weight as I did with the rest, but I say that everytime with all my pregnancies and it never changes, "hopefully" this one will be different:)
Tonight for dinner is Shepherd's Pie. I'm in a dinner diva's group that gets together once a month. We each prepare 6 of the same dinners and then swap 5 of them (keeping one for ourselves) and go home with 5 different meals. Monday night was a really good chicken enchilada casserole. I'm excited to try tonight's meal!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


11 comments:
What a nice mom you have!!! Gotta love it when mom comes over to help out!! Yum...pumpkin bread sounds delicious...lucky you!! You are so good to still go to the gym EVERYday. That is awesome!! It's always so hard for me to exercise when I am pregnant.....you go girl!!! :)
I enjoyed coming over today and helping. mac and kate are so cute and sweet..for those who can picture it when I was going to leave Mac wanted to kiss me goodbye so from across the room he puckered his lips and walked over for a big kiss! Hey Kristen the new way home, there was NO traffic yeah!
hope to come again soon,
love
mom
Lucky you! I'm especially jealous about the pumpkin bread, I love that stuff :)
That sounds so great about the dinner group you're in-do you swap recipes too? You'll have to pass along the ones that are good!
your mom is SO nice!!
its been fun having you at the gym everyday!!
yum dinner sounds good-HELLO its like almost 7 and were JUST sitting down...
oh you are so lucky to have your mom close by - I cannot believe you are 11 weeks already! I so need to do my closets around here too - it always gets left to the desperation hour - one day I'll get to them!
That dinner swap is a really good idea. I didnt know you did that.
What a great idea with swapping meals. How fun.
How nice it is to have your mom come and do that. It makes all the difference in the world. What would we do without our moms?! :D Good job on going to the gym. That always helped me when I was pregnant.
Pumpkin bread.....oohhhhh that sounds so dang good. I'm glad it's the season for that again. :D
OH what a sweet mom!!!!!
Post your shepherd's Pie. YUMMY!!!
How wonderful to have such a sweet Mom to come help! Mom's are the best! I hope you get to feeling better soon! :)
awesome to have your mom there and be so helpful and bring food!
great job on working out while pregnant.. that is impressive to me. I never did that- no wonder I gained so much!
love the dinner swap. that is way cool. If I found 5 people I would be okay eating out of their kitchen.. that would be an awesome idea!
How nice of your mom. Amazing how things like that can just change your day! I can't believe you have been able to workout everyday. I tried so hard with this pregnancy (I was in really good shape when I got pregnant and was DETERMINED not to end up like a big marshmallow this time). I was able to keep excersising up until week 8 or 9...by that time the nausea and tiredness where too much. If I even walked on my treadmil I would have to dry heave for an hour. So now I am soft, squishy and can't breathe walking up the stairs..so lovely! Good for you!
Post a Comment