
That's right! #5 is on it's way! We are EXCITED and HAPPY that the news is finally out! I'm due April 2ND, I'm 10 weeks tomorrow.
I have been nauseated, and can't wait for week 12-13, that is usually when I start feeling better :)
It's fun to share the news with all of you!!!
Also, quick weekend recap. Sunday we were able to attend Todd's cousin's baby blessing. It was fun to see family that we hadn't seen in awhile. Monday was our Labor Day party. It was a lot of fun! HOT but fun. We invited a few families from our ward and had a good time!
Tonight is mutual and our class is in charge of the combined activity. Lots going on...the kids are doing well in school and loving it! (so am I)
I better get them off to football practice!


29 comments:
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe that it is #5. I hope you get another girl...Kate needs alittle sister! Sounds like your weekend was alot of fun!
How exciting! I am so happy for you! I hope you start feeling better soon. I found that Sea Bands helped me big time with this last pregnancy. I cant wait to see some cute pregnancy pics. Are there a such thing?? Probably for you there is! Good luck!
Congratulations! that is so exciting.. what a fun weekend!
I hope you get another girl!
WOW...WOW. What wonderful news!! I am sorry to hear you have been nauseated and I hope you feel better VERY soon! April is a good month to have a baby (my girls are Feb. and May...and I loved both!! Spring is a good time!)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
YA the word is out! i feel sneaky that i already knew..but again CONGRATS!!!
yea, the word is out... wow, you are really far along....
being busy helps you think of not being nauseated right?
love
mom
Wow!!! How exciting, congratulations!! That is so fun - you have what I currently have the one girl & 3 boys - oh what I wouldn't do to have another girl - I'm crossing my fingers for you, but if not you know you already have devilishly handsome boys so another one will be just as cute! Feel better!
Hey Congratulations! This is Jared's wife, Julie.(I always check out everyones' blogs through Cara's page.) That is exciting news! Good luck with the nausea, that's the worst part I think.
Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you guys. What a great time to have a baby....the Spring. My husband's b'day is April 2nd. Great times for your family. I hope you will start feeling better real soon. :D
HOLY CRAP!!! COngratulations Kristen!! That is so exciting!!! You are sneaky!!!! I had no clue...you always sad "we may try starting in the fall" your sneaky sneaky!!! Congratulations!!! Ashley
OH wow! How exciting for you!!!!!!!! GREAT NEWS :)
Glad you are finally announcing it because its hard to keep a secret:)
Wow - congratulations. I am so happy for you. You are brave going for #5.
Congratulations! It sounds like you are managing well with four busy kids despite the nausea! Hang in there! Those first many weeks are hard for sure. You're getting close though to the better part!
Congratulations!!
We are so happy for you guys! Thanks for the invite to hang at "Resort de la Thompson" for Labor Day--it was fun!
Congratulations Kristen! How exciting for all of you! I hope the nausea passes super soon. I am impressed with how busy your staying. I think it is wonderful! :)
Congratz Kristen!!! Numero cinco! You are much braver than me!! I was wondering when the big announcement would be, I figured you would be getting pregnant soon since I remember you talking about trying during the weight loss challenge. Good luck and hopefully you start to feel better.....
YEAH!!! Congratulations on the new little one. I love good news like that! Have a happy day!
hey everyone i wrote on my blog finally, im letting you know cause i know that everyone forgot about me since i never wrote it in haha
anyway i'll try and do better!
Kristen that is great. I swear pregnancy is in the water....again. I swear it happens in groups. ANyway congrats that is really fun for you guys.
Yeah Kristen! I can't believe I missed this post until now! Yeah for baby 5, I would love to have a baby in April. So sorry that you are feeling yucky. I know how it is and I am so, so glad to be over it now.
Once again, Congratulations!!
Congrats!! I hope the morning sickness passes soon.
How fun!!! Congrats from a total stranger ;)
I am soo happy for you!! Hope you start feeling better.
what the?? 25 COMMENTS?!?!? just teasing!!
I know, the MOST Ive ever gotten :)
Congratulations! I am way late, that's what I get for checking out I guess. How fun for you and your family.
Congratulations on your exciting news.
yea! Last time you were pregnant, we had a girls' weekend. Let's do it again!
Post a Comment