Tuesday, September 18, 2007

new babies are the BEST


Congratulations to my brother Ryan and his wife Taryn! Nathan Ryan McCook (Nate) was welcomed into the world last night. I was able to be at the hospital and see him. It always is such a special experience to see a new baby. The instant love that you feel for these babies is priceless. They are so sweet, and such a gift. It really made me so excited to have a baby! All the sickness that you go through...it's ALL worth it! Taryn had a planned C-section because the doctor's were concerned during an ultra sound that his head was too big. When he was born they said that the cord was wrapped around his neck a couple times, so it was a blessing that they did a c-section. Nate is grand baby #15 for my parents, and my new baby will be #16 :)

Todd and I went to lunch today. It was fun to be able to spend a little time with him. The kids should be getting home from school soon. Today is a low key day, not much going on...i LOVE it!

10 comments:

Christina said...

how nice to get out for lunch with todd!!

oh he's too cute!! newborns are fun!!

Jayne said...

so glad you went with us last night, it was so wonderful to welcome our newest grand baby.

can't wait for your too!

he's such a cutie.

m

Lauralee said...

so sweet.. I was like, wait.. didn't she just announce her pregnancy.. that went fast..

wish it could be that quick I guess!

well fun to be an aunt again.. he is adorable.

donna said...

Oh how sweet :)

Jaime said...

Ohhhh he soooo cute! I can hardly wait to know what you are having...you guys have the cutest kids!!

Carolee said...

I cant wait to see him. I think we are going Fri instead of Sat.

michelle said...

What a darling little baby. It is always such a gift when they come into the world.

jenny said...

How exciting. And what a darling little guy!

becca said...

OH so cute!! I LOVE newborn babies and can't wait to hold my own! How fun to have so many cousins for your kids!

melanie said...

Newborns are the best to hold. I love when they just stay wrapped up like that, so sweet!

Yeah for a lunch out! Much deserved I'm sure.