to go on a girls weekend. My sister in-law put it together. It's all my sister in-laws and some of my husbands cousins. We are meeting at Cheesecake Factory tonight then going to a Hotel. In the morning we are eating at an all you can eat buffet, followed my pedicures, shopping, and I'm sure more eating :) We will come home sometime tomorrow late afternoon, so it's a quick little trip. Got to get all of these little mini vacations in before I have a nursing baby:) HA!
Have a great weekend everyone!
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
that sounds fun, especially all the good food eating.. but honestly, when it comes time to go to bed, I like lightsout and quiet.
keep us posted,
mom
Sounds like fun!!!!!!
I want a little girl trip before this nursing baby gets here. I need to get planning since it's getting so close to the holidays.
Hope you have a blast!!
Hve fun! We all need those.
I want to go on a girls weekend so bad, I would even settle for a gilrs night out but Jeff is never home to watch the kids!!
dang wish i was a thompson!!! im SOO jealous of all the grubbish eating going on!!
Post a Comment