Not much is going on...I feel bad that I don't post very often but I feel like I don't have anything exciting or interesting to say :)
It's always the same old things..(ha ha ha)
tonight we are going to a friend's birthday party. I'm looking forward to that. I'm not looking forward to going to ward correlation tomorrow morning at 7:00am. That's going to be a killer to get up at 6:00am. I'm going for the president because she's out of town.
Today will consist of picking up the house, finishing the laundry, and making my veggie pizza that i will be taking to the party tonight. (see told ya it's the same old stuff) hee hee
Todd took the boys to their game this morning, they had to leave at 6:30am, I wasn't up for getting up early two days in a row :)
They went to the Dodger game last night and got home at 11:30pm. I'm sure they were so tired.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
So nice of your mom to come over and help you tackle some chores. I LOVE when my mom comes to visit because the laundry is always done and folded my most dreaded task!
How exciting you are almost through the 1st trimester. LIke you I thought each time I would try and not put on as much weight. It NEVER worked...I ate and ate and ate.
Hope you have at fun at your party!
Yum! How do you make the veggie piza? Sounds delish.
Hope you have fun at your party.
We love hearing about your day to day stuff. I love reading about what everyone does during the day. It is never boring :)
7:00 am meeting OUCH... that's a tough one..
glad to be back home, but loved AZ..
candice gave me a great hair cut, fun to see the kids, and all the relatives.. I love my family
mom
oh, what an early meeting! Not much would be accomplished on my part because of yawning!
last nite was so fun-you looked GREAT TOO!! i kept laughing at erin..she kept winking at me and i was like THANKS but im not the winker!! its your hubby!! when we all saw eachother at church we were all doing our "signs!" im sure people in the hall were like "WHAT is so funnY!?!"
im with linda..i like to hear the humdrum of OTHER people's life-so keep posting!
Ugh, 6:30 is soooo early for a weekend! But the Dodger game sounds fun - we especially love to go to Giant/Dodger games, I think it's obvious which side I tend to route for - ha ha
I love to hear just the regular stuff - because it tends to not be so regular sometimes and it's fun just to see what everyone else is doing.
Hope your party was terrific!
It always feels like the same old... but when you go back and reread it never feels like that, I am just glad I recorded something.
For your diva group do you come with the meals all prepared or do you work on them together? A few people in the ward are interested in starting one so I am collecting details.
Veggie pizza. Oh yummy!!!!!!
I love reading about your day. Post way girl :)
hey kristen i am glad i found your blog it makes it easier to see wants going on with each other! mine is monroefam7.blogspot .com congrats on baby #5:)
Post a Comment