
Time sure flies when your having fun!
I feel like my life has slowed way down and it is so OK with me! What I mean by that is I pretty much don't go anywhere, I pretty much just stay home all week long. Of course having 5 kids is busy but it's a different kind of busy...its the staying home kind of busy and not the out and about running around kind of busy...
Both Trevor and Ethan's team made it to the play-offs so there is no end in sight right now for baseball. This summer though the boys decided not to play football so I'm looking forward to a summer off from sports, what will we do with all our time?
Kate got to go to a friends house today. Poor Mack has nobody to play with when she is gone. Kate is so good to play with Mack, she is the best little baby-sitter :)
I'm excited, I got a new treadmill! The question is will I have the motivation to use it ! HA!
I was SO good and went to the gym 3 times a week throughout my WHOLE pregnancy..before that I ran 3 miles a day 3 times a week, I was in the best shape of my life and it felt so good. Now I'm in the worst shape and I have so far to go to get back to where I was...I have 30 pounds to loose. I never seem to be able to loose weight while nursing. Once again...talk about giving my whole self to Noah... and boy do I have a "whole" lot to give hee hee


13 comments:
Oh he is so yummy! I love his red peach fuzz. So cute.
Good for you for taking the time to enjoy Noah. They grow up way too fast. 7 weeks??? See, way too fast!?
He is soooo Sweet! I'm so glad you are able to enjoy him so much! The time really does fly!!!
How nice to take a break from sports this summer! They take over your lives with all the practices and games!
Wow Kristen....the mother of 5! Can you believe it? You and Todd have some darn cute kids! Noah is getting big already, enjoy him while you can!
a whole lot of yourself to give to noah--that totally cracked me up!!
how fun to stay home all the time--thats how i feel most times..i DID see you on saturday going past kohls (mothers day weekend) i honked, waved..the whole embarrassing nine yards and yet you NEVER NOTICED me--unlike everyone else staring at me!! HELLO!!
im excited to see the treadmill..im gonna have to come visit & work out with you--
nice no sports for the summer?!?! what will todd do???? good thing you have your resortish backyard!
You are such a sweet mom! Your children are so blessed to have a mom who wants to devote all of her time to them. There aren't too many moms out there like that anymore...sad!
It is nice to be home bound a bit. The chaotic life does take its toll on the mother and children. Enjoy all of the special moments with Noah. He is so cute. I can't believe it has been 7 weeks.
What a doll he is!! I am so glad you are enjoying him so much. I loved the "stay home" phase, and i am still trying to milk it when I can :)
I LOVE having my own treadmill....makes staying home easier! You are so good to go to the gym prego...I never could. You will be surprised how fast your body will get back into shape. I am surprised by how far I can run...how far I can push myslef already...HOWEVER...in my case, excersise and weight loss have nothing to do with the other. I have the same weight to lose I did at 6 weeks..but I feel strong nad healthy and know that once I am done nursing the rest will come off (once I can stop eating like piggy!:)
What a cutie! This is what I need to remember after I have the babies, staying home and being there for them. I always just want to go go go, but it's better to be home and take it slow. Great advice!
He is so cute Kristen, I still can't believe you actually have five, are we all old enough to have this many kids?! Hello. I love the down time too, it's nice to chill with the kids.
And you know me, I feel your pain with the no weight loss while nursing.....oh well right. It was always an extra year of an excuse to eat whatever I wanted! (I probably shouldn't have done that.) :-)
You sure look great. I hope the treadmill works out. That's my plan for post-baby exercise too b/c I don't see myself having the motivation or ability to leave the house to exercise much - especially in summer heat. Not that walking or jogging out in my garage is going to be better!!!
He is so cute and still so little! Wow time sure has gone fast with him!
Have fun with the treadmill.
For every time there is a season means- it's o.k. to be 20 pounds over your ideal weight (always take off 10 pounds when you mention you have weight to lose!) when you have just had a baby!!!! Silly girl!
New treadmill? Lucky you! I wish we could fit a treadmill in our little apartment! I can't wait to see Noah again! He is getting so old already!
I can't believe he's already so big. Time really does fly! He is such a doll!
Post a Comment