
My sister Melissa is visiting from Arizona, it's always so much fun when she is down! We hit Cheesecake Factory Saturday night. We wanted to get together one last time for a fun girls night before Carolee leaves for Pennsylvania. We missed Joy, she was out of town.
Noah takes a bottle well so I'm able to leave him with Todd for a few hours every now and then...it's great!



15 comments:
what a fun day. Happy bbq day!! Can your family get any prettier????
How fun to be able to get together! And how nice to be able to spent a few hours away every once in a while. It's always great to be able to get some time for yourself to recharge!
So fun to spend time together. The hot tub looks like a blast.
Cheescake Factory=YUM!!
You guys are the best party hosts-we love coming over!
It looks like you all had a great Memorial Day! How fun that Melissa was in town and you guys had a chance to go out to eat, yum!
what you didnt join in on the "white fest" going on?? i love that all the kids are so tan while everyone else--well is so white!!
looks like tons of fun-especially the grubbing parts!!
You guys are all such glamour girls! So fun to all be together - and your spa is amazing, I can't believe how many of you fit in there!!!!!
It was fun!! I am going to miss being able to get together like that.
FUn times at your house! I love your spa. It makes me miss the one I had growing up.
Kristen looks like so much fun! has Todd started the revamp on the pool yet?!?!? :)
So fun!! I am so gald you are able to get out! Family is the best!!
I heart bbq's. Looks like a blast. And really...7 weeks. Wow, that went by fast. What a cutie!
Looks like you had a really great time with your family. BBQ's are so fun. I love them because Brian does the cooking.
Wow you guys have had some fun family weekends! The blessing was great today... it is always so much fun to get together with you! Thanks for a fun day!
It loks like so much fun! Your family is beautiful!
Post a Comment