Monday, May 12, 2008

Mother's Day recap with pictures..


Wow...My first Mothers Day with 5 children....it was definitely extra special!
Look at all the fun things I got this year:) I also got a gift certificate from Todd for a massage and facial at a spa, looking forward to that!

We spent Saturday night at my parents house for a BBQ steak dinner. It was so much fun. Sunday was my first day back at church followed by Mexican food at Todd's parents house (I forgot my camera I'm bummed I have no pictures with Todd's family).
It was a fun weekend!!!

My sister Carolee and her husband Jeff, their moving to Pennsylvania next month. I'm going to
miss them so much!

My sister Candice...thanks for cutting my hair :)

The girls being silly with our Charlie's Angel pose :)

What's up with our "red eyes" in all these pictures?


I

14 comments:

Jayne said...

great pictures! mother's day was so wonderful,
you're a great mom,

melanie said...

How fun to have all those sisters! And all so gorgeous. Love the one with you and the kids. Wow, 5 kids. You are looking great. Glad you had a good day.

smithfam said...

Seriously, you guys should all be supermodels!!!

Hope you had a great Mothers Day!

Melinda said...

Those are great pictures. I am glad you had such a great day. I love all of the homemade gifts. THose are the best.

Kari and Brian said...

Glad you had a great mothers day.You are looking really good. The kids are so cute and growing up so fast.

Christina said...

oh i SO LOVE the 1st photo of all your kids and their gifts! TOO CUTE!! what a smart idea!! trevor looks really old now in that photo!! YIKES!

i seriously LOVE that you guys have such a great sisterly relationship with all of your sisters...i never had that so im HOPING my girls will..i think having them swim for 2 HOURS today is a move in the right direction!??!

how can you ALL be so gorgeous too!!

Holly said...

You have such great pictures! All of you are so gorgeous - the baby is growing so fast! Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day!

Costa Rica Baby! said...

It always looks like fun when your family is together. The baby is growing too fast. Have you figured out a way to stop that???
I think I really enjoyed my 5th the most. Time did seem to stop a little more for him than it did for the others.
Enjoy!
Shawna

michelle said...

It sounds like it was a fun Mother's Day. Your family is beautiful! I love the fact that you haven't gone to church since the baby was born. I too am one that keeps my newborns home for as long as I can. I always feel it is better to keep them around as few people as possible the first few weeks of their life.

Are you planing on visiting Arizona anytime soon? If so, it would be so fun to get together, and go to lunch! :)

Ashley said...

Cute Kristen!! You and your sisters are amazingly gorgeous!!! You look so happy with your new little bundle!! Nope, Ella isn't here yet, I wish, I am due next Wednesday, so we'll see what happens. I pretty much wish everyday that my body would gear up and do something!!! lol!!! I have lots of random contractions, and lots when I walk (so I try to do that alot) but nothing regular yet.....grrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Melissa said...

I always read your blog but I never comment- so here it is... I think your baby is so cute!!! I can't wait to hold him!

Amie said...

Cute pictures... I especially love when you post all of your sisters... So fun.

jenny said...

What a gorgeous family. How fun to have so many sisters. Sounds like a wonderful Mother's Day!!

Tara said...

Congratulations on little Noah! He is so adorable! I can't believe you have 5 kids and still look SO GOOD! It's probably all of that running around you do with them. It looks like you had a fun Mother's day, too. I miss those days, spending time with all of the fam and watching the kids having so much fun playing! Tell Todd and all your kids hi! Love and miss you all!