Sunday, June 29, 2008

Introducing my 6th child...


Who new that a new puppy would be so much work?!? All he does is poop, pee, and chew.....good news is that he is Trevor's dog and Trevor gets to take care of him!
Boy is he cute though...He is an English Bull dog and is 8 weeks old. I wasn't too keen on this idea but have to admit, I'm learning to like the thing :)

10 comments:

Kari and Brian said...

What a cute dog! they are alot of work but they are so fun for the kids.

becca said...

This is my sister in laws FAVORITE dog...she would die to see that cute thing!! I am so NOT a dog person, but if we were to get one, that would probably be the one (but we are not...at least not until I have a kid old enough to take FULL responsibility for it).

Good for you guys...can't wait to hear how it goes!

gojensens said...

Aren't you brave!

Christina said...

you know how i feel! can we "rent" your dog for my girls?? hahah

loubige said...

Cute Kristen!!! I bet the kids are going to love it! It is nice to have older kids to take care of it....when we had Shilo, they knew that I WAS NOT going to pick up ANY poo, so that was good. (I love how you called it 'thing', pretty funny)

Christina, what happened to the dog you got the girls, did you get rid of it? I thought you had a dog.

Eric and Laura said...

What a cutie! A new baby and a puppy. Whew! Good thing Trevor is old enough to do all the grunt work, but somehow all the dirty work always falls to Mom (that's why we got rid of our dog when the twins arrived). But seriously, dogs ARE great entertainment for kids. Good luck!

Buffy said...

Wow! You are a brave mom. I keep saying there is no way I could/want to handle a dog right now. Maybe in the future or maybe not. My sister in law used to have this dog. It scared Casey when he was little with the noises that they make.

Treavor looks like he is happy. Cute! I hope it all works out for the best.

Dena said...

Your pretty brave getting a puppy when you have a new baby. They are a lot of work. I hope that Trevor really does take care of it and doesn't expect you to!

Heather Anderson said...

Cute dog...6 that means your up there with Simone, right? LOL

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I love the puppy!!!! So cute.
Is it related to the Williamsons new puppy?
You guys are getting so big. Noah, wasn't he just born?????
You have a great family!