Mack, Noah , and Kate striking a pose :)

Trevor had a fabulous 5th grade year! He was able to rotate for each subject and had 3 different teachers. His teachers were the best and he did so well. He is growing up to be such a good kid. One more year of Elementry school and then off to middle school...sniff sniff...it's going by too fast!

Ethan's teacher Ms. Green was wonderful. Although Ethan is naturally a good student this teacher really pushed him, he learned a lot and had a great 3rd grade year!

I love Ms. Valliere! Kindergarten was such a fun year for Kate. She has grown up so much this past school year. I can't believe I have a first grader now. Her graduation was cute. The kids sang a few songs then got their certificates.





13 comments:
woah-2 posts already!! impressive!
noah is too cute in the church outfit--he's like Ya im da man!
how fun to have water games for the year end party!!
i didnt even think to take pics of the other 2 girls' teachers?! HELLO!
i cant beleive how old your kids are getting, its crazy! im excited to see you in a week.
What a fun day! It's hard to believe how fast they all grow up, isn't it?!
You sound like things are going really well with new baby and all. I'm glad! The baby is looking darling and so nice to hear he's a happy one!
You have the cutest kids! I am so excited to get summer under way (my girls are in until wed. of next week)!
Noah is DARLING!! So cute! He is getting big fast.
I also just have to say that I saw your "workout" area on Christina's blog and I am so excited for you! I know you said you were going to get a treadmill....and now you have an entire gym (it is incredible)! Isn't it the best to have it at home? Brandon and I keep toying with the idea of a gym pass because I would love to get some variety (classes mainly), but when it comes down to it I just love being able to be in my own house (with my baby sleeping in his bed)!
time just seems to fly, I remember all of your children just being born!
crazy,
all the kids are so cute
I like that you took pictures of all the kids with their teachers, I'm definitely going to have to do that. I can't believe that Kate is going to be in first grade!
Kristen the kids look so cute and grown up. I cannot wait for summer to get underway next week for us!
Can you believe it's the end of the year already! Avery is out this Wednesday! BTW she constantly reminds me about coming to see Kate this summer! We will have to plan something! Your kids are all little cuties.... well Trevor isn't "little" anymore. (Our cruise is just a week... although it should be 3 weeks for 3 LONG years, don't you think!)
Looks like your into that summer fun already! Youkis all look so cute with their teachers. And I love your blog:)
I can't believe you little guy is growing up so fast. What a cutie! Man, I am way behind on your blog. Where have I been? Hope you guys are enjoying your summer :)
I love when school really ends and summer begins. I'm glad your kids all had good years.
Cute pictures.
yeah for winning Kadi's contest!! Cant wait to see you guys one last time before we leave.
Post a Comment