Wednesday, February 06, 2008

32 weeks down..8 more to go!


It's been awhile since I posted. I need to be better about keeping a journal of my daily happenings.
Today Kate got to go to Disneyland. Her pass expires tomorrow (mine expired back in August) so when I found out my SIL was going I asked if she could take Kate. How nice is that! She got one more use out of it. It will probably be awhile before we get passes again with the new baby coming and all.
Mack and I went to my Cousins house today so she could take some photos of us. Mack hasn't gotten his picture taken in a long time and I have never had pictures taken while I was pregnant (I was never brave enough:). I can't wait to get them back, i will post them when I do.
The two older boys are doing well! This is such a busy time of year for them, basketball is ending soon and baseball has already started. Trevor will be playing in two different leagues (pony league and little league) and Ethan will be playing little league. Can you say crazy busy...there will be tons of practices and games between the two. On top of that they have scouts and homework. Thankfully Todd helps out A LOT. He knows I can't (ok I won't) do it all :) besides he is the one who signs them up for all this sports stuff. I grew up with a bunch of girls so I'm not used to all the sports...I'm learning quicky though...Once the baby comes he is on his own :)
I hybernate for at least 2 months after I have a baby (hahaha)
Last night was my wards Young Woman's New Beginnings. It was a really great night and the program turned out so nice! It's been really fun serving in Young Woman's. I really love all my girls!

17 comments:

smithfam said...

You look gorgeous! I am so exited to see your new little man.

I know what you mean with being crazy busy. Sports sports and more sports---UUUGG! I feel like I need to be driving a taxi cab.

Glad you posted.

Melissa said...

you're a hot mama!

DAVE AND KATIE said...

You look great! So exciting that you are getting close!!!

Christina said...

oh cant wait to see the photos she took! fun fun!

seriously this is the best pregnancy you've looked! your look SO good!

i know nothing about sports..your a nice mom to let todd (make todd) do all the work regarding that!!

when you are hibernating..i'll have to bring lunch to your house vs going out!

Christina said...

oh and like the new look-at 1st i was like wait where am i?!?!

Jayne said...

this pregancy has gone by fast, but now I'm really getting anxious for the little guy to come,

yep , hybernation after a baby is okay with me, I'll be over to help.

you look good

Buffy said...

Cute picture. You look great. I can't believe you are down to only 8 weeks. The time really does fly. I'm sure not as fast for you :D.

How fun to have pics taken. Can't wait to see them! Your schedule will be crazy with all of those practices and a baby....oh boy!

Melinda said...

Hybernation is a good thing after a baby. Especially with your fith. It took me longer to adjust to everything just because I couldn't sleep in when I had a rough night because the other kids till needed to get off to school IT was brutal!

I am with you on let the hubby do all of the sports stuff.

jenny said...

You new makeover looks great. And you look amazing. If only I looked that good (seriously!) I feel your pain with the sports. I haven't gotten the baseball schedule, but I am dreading having 2 kids in it this spring.

donna said...

Wow you do look gorgeous. I never look good when i was pregnant . Just FAT!!!!!!! Email me your address again. I would like to mail you a little gift for the baby:)!!!!!


How fun to live so close to Disneyland:)

michelle said...

Kristin, you look beautiful!!! I think it is great that you had pictures taken when you are pregnant. I sure wish I would have, when I was pregnant with my kids.

Yesterday, I was in Blossom in downtonw Mesa...it made me think of you! What were the chances of us running into one another. Next time you are in town, we should go out to lunch! :)

Unknown said...

you look fantastic!

wish i had a good reason to hibernate for a few months...

gojensens said...

You look so good! I can't believe you only have 8 weeks left, it makes me nervous thinking about how fast the time really flies!
I hope to see you at Hanna's babyshower.

melanie said...

Kristen, You look amazing!!! I can't believe you are in the single digits.

I love to hibernate with my newborns. And I can't stand when people question me on it. You need it, especially bringing home #5!

All the sports teams have me scared for the future!

Candice said...

you look pretty!!!....i updated my blog!

Tammy said...

You look darling Kristen....I love it! tammy waldron

Emily said...

I can't believe you only have 8 weeks to go! You look beautiful!